Britney's ex-husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander, participated in storming the US Capitol

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He liked some of Trump's posts. Then when people called him out, he said influencers shouldnt talk about politics and tried to be funny saying Trump needed to work out :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Do we even know if Britney voted? Or who she supports? I'm sure her family likes Trump. I wouldn't be mega surprised if she voted Trump. 

4 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Do we even know if Britney voted? Or who she supports? I'm sure her family likes Trump. I wouldn't be mega surprised if she voted Trump. 

I'm pretty sure she can't vote because of the c-ship. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Don't know how anyone on here could actually think she would vote for Trump though... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Don't know how anyone on here could actually think she would vote for Trump though... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Brit posed with Hilary Clinton during the 2016 election and hashtagged her Instagram post, "I'm with her." 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm pretty sure she can't vote because of the c-ship. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Don't know how anyone on here could actually think she would vote for Trump though... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

She can vote. 

It was presumed for years that she couldn't, but Jamie's side confirmed in court documents a few months ago that she still has her right to vote.

It's just her minor rights to do what the **** she wants with her life, money and career that have been taken away from her. No biggie. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

They never even dated. It was literally just an all-night bender and Britney wanting to do something rebellious. 

Where did you get that Sam was a Trump supporter? He’s never posted any support for him? 

Yes, I’m aware.

I was replying to someone who said “this could have been her future” i.e hypothetically they could have been married...like forever.

And I replied saying what’s happening now is as bad and actually worse than that trailer trash nightmare scenario.

Sam liked some posts by Trump on Insta. Nasty ones.

People called him out on it. He then backtracked saying he was in no position to advice people who to vote for. Ok Sam. Good to know!

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/119109237.html?

There is a thread on here with more info.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Bundy said:

We can all thank white trash colon for that :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Indeed!

And partially point the finger at Lynne!

She should have divorced him years ago. And got as far away from him as possible.

But, she didn’t have the strength, which you can’t blame her for. It’s not easy with three kids and a teacher’s salary!