Britney's ex-husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander, participated in storming the US Capitol

25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jason Alexander started to get on fans' good graces after attending a Free Britney rally last year, however it appears he undid his good deeds by showing his support for Trump by storming the US Capitol. Disgraceful. 

ErJL65hXAAUE66j?format=jpg&name=large

jason-trump.jpg.4a7671df774f1f325008f17a94ba1a7d.jpg

11 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Is it much worse than being locked up with no rights and being treated like a 9 year old? 

Sam is also a Trump supporter. She can’t win.

They never even dated. It was literally just an all-night bender and Britney wanting to do something rebellious. 

Where did you get that Sam was a Trump supporter? He’s never posted any support for him? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jason Alexander started to get on fans' good graces after attending a Free Britney rally last year, however it appears he undid his good deeds by showing his support for Trump by storming the US Capitol. Disgraceful. 

ErJL65hXAAUE66j?format=jpg&name=large

jason-trump.jpg.4a7671df774f1f325008f17a94ba1a7d.jpg

Me: Jordan again posting news of Britney :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Me after reading this news related to Britney: :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

They never even dated. It was literally just an all-night bender and Britney wanting to do something rebellious. 

Where did you get that Sam was a Trump supporter? He’s never posted any support for him? 

He liked some of Trump's posts. Then when people called him out, he said influencers shouldnt talk about politics and tried to be funny saying Trump needed to work out :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: