Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

People like Trump have to be censored, that's it :eyes_britney_laugh: People like him never bring anything good, only hate on innocent people. I'm here for censoring people like Trump, sorry not sorry. They actually should ban everyone that belongs to right wing worldwide :eyes_britney_laugh: Cause they always want bad for INNOCENT people, they always want to take away someone's innocent freedom. Accepting for example LGBT people doesn't mean we also accept hate speech of some stupid Trump supporters, two totally different things and stupid people don't understand it. So understand it right, acceptance for people that don't hurt anyone, no acceptance for people that hurt someone. 

• Love 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

maybe where facts end and conspiracies start

I completely agree with that but what I am getting at is that with social media Mark has unleashed pandoras box. Conspiracies already existed before social media and mark gave them a free platform to push their agendas.

Trump is the product of the social construct that is Social Media. 

• Like 4

I dislike internet censorship in general, so I disapprove.

Trump followers arguing online over the last few years should be tolerated since it's part of democratic discourse. I assume that the legit radical crazies storming DC recently are to trump voters what the jihadist terrorist attackers (planes, trucks in Sweden/France, that bombing in Belgium 2016...) are to average muslims.  Worst case scenario is that this decision somehow radicalizes Trumpets even further, the censorship being taken as final "proof" of "the system" silencing them "out of fear", having been against them all along  and so on.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I feel like doing this will just fuel his right-wing conspiracy fans even more that he's being censored by the liberal media, this is America etc etc etc 

Well now they have different platforms to discuss their conspiracy theories 

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I could never support Trump for moral reasons but every type of censorship / dictatorship is as dangerous as Trump's actions. It's time to reflect about Mark Zuckerberg, seriously.

Absolutely. He is a simple private citizen and he can't control all those media and shut down a presidential account :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

This is ridiculous. He’s no more dangerous than a Clinton or Biden and Kamala. The only reason he’s banned is bc he calls out the elites and media. If you can’t see that at this point, you’re not paying attention. Yes he’s a jerk, but so are Biden and Kamala. Ppl are brainwashed. 

Show me where Biden supporters are storming the capital, destroying government property and disrupting the democratic process because Biden himself called for it. That’s right you can’t. Defending Trump has run its course :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: “the only reason is because he calls out elites” :roxxy: he is an elite you :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

I dislike internet censorship in general, so I disapprove.

Trump followers arguing online over the last few years should be tolerated since it's part of democratic discourse. I assume that the legit radical crazies storming DC recently are to trump voters what the jihadist terrorist attackers (planes, trucks in Sweden/France, that bombing in Belgium 2016...) are to average muslims.  Worst case scenario is that this decision somehow radicalizes Trumpets even further, the censorship being taken as final "proof" of "the system" silencing them "out of fear", having been against them all along  and so on.

You got the point. Censorship nor dictatorship are part of democracy, and if you want your country to be democrate, you can not praise any kind of censorship nor people who think their power gives them, the right to decide what's good and what's bad.

• Like 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Show me where Biden supporters are storming the capital, destroying government property and disrupting the democratic process because Biden himself called for it. That’s right you can’t. Defending Trump has run its course :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: “the only reason is because he calls out elites” :roxxy: he is an elite you :clownery_makeup_meme:

Wow once again your professionalism is OUTSTANDING.

Biden supporters literally did it all summer, you 🤡 including government buildings. It wasn’t just trump supporters who stormed the capitOl building, it was antifa. Paid agitators.

elites aren’t immune from scrutiny from middle America or other elites. What kind of argument was that on your part? You remain the biggest :clownery_makeup_meme: on this platform.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Freedom of speech has its limitations. You can't walk into a crowded theater and shout 'FIRE!' if there isn't one just because one feels like they should be allowed to. 

Well trump never said the capitol building was on fire sooo

he told his supporters to go home. Calling out a rigged election for being rigged isn’t worthy of banning our president from social media.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well trump never said the capitol building was on fire sooo

he told his supporters to go home. Calling out a rigged election for being rigged isn’t worthy of banning our president from social media.

It was a metaphor. And figuratively the Capitol was, for all intents and purposes, engulfed in flames. 

He loved what was happening. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block