List of all unreleased tracks recorded by Britney Spears!

Lonely2001

So guys I have made a list with all unreleased tracks recorded by Britney. The only thing I don't know is if these releases are fanmade, or were actually planned:
- Guilty (Quentin Harris REMIX)
- Kiss You All Over (RMX feat. Sean Garret)
- Burning Up (Nick* RMX)
DISCLAIMER: For the OG tracks, I know that some of them are recorded in ITZ sessions but there were rumors that they were considered for OG so I put them in that album.

BOMT:
1. It's Britney Spears, Baby! (Intro)
2. Let Me Take You There
3. Luv The Hurt Away (feat. Full Force)
4. I Have Nothing (LQ Snippet)
5. Sweet Kisses (LQ Snippet)

THE JINGLES COLLECTION:
1. The Joy Of Pepsi
2. New Millenium
3. I've Got The Urge
4. Monday Night Football

BRITNEY:
1. When I Say So
2. She'll Never Be Me
3. Am I A Sinner?
4. Mad Love

IN THE ZONE:
1. And Then We Kiss (Original Version)
2. Instant Deja Vu
3. Guilty
4. Get It
5. Pleasure You (feat. Don Phillip)
6. Rock Star
7. Sippin' On
8. Strangest Love
9. It Feels Nice
10. Guilty (Quentin Harris RMX)

ORIGINAL DOLL:
1. Welcome To Me
2. Conscience
3. Take Off
4. Money, Love & Happines
5. Ouch
6. Look Who's Talking Now
7. Peep Show

BLACKOUT:
1. Trouble (Intro)
2. All That She Wants
3. 911
4. Dramatic
5. Hooked On (Sugarfall) (feat. Pharell Williams)
6. Red Hot Lipstick
7. Rebellion
8. Pull Out
9. Kiss You All Over
10. Love 2 Love U
11. Just Yesterday (Little Me)
12. To Love (Let Go)
13. Baby Boy
14. State Of Grace
15. I've Been Loving You Too Long
16. Sippin' On (Remix) (feat. AC)
17. All That She Wants (Remix) (feat. Ace of Base)
18. Kiss You All Over (Remix) (feat. Sean Garret)
19. Secret (Snippet)

CIRCUS:
1. Abroad
2. Dangerous
3. This Kiss
4. Every Day
5. Telephone

THE SINGLES COLLECTION:
1. Telephone (Remix) (feat. Lady Gaga)

FEMME FATALE:
1. Burning Up
2. Unbroken

B IN THE MIX, VOL 2
1. Burning Up (Nick* Remix)

COLLABORATIONS:
1. I Feel So Free With You (feat. Pitbull & Marc Anthony)
2. Hey Ma (feat. Pitbull & Romeo Santos)
3. Tilt Ya' Head Back (feat. Nelly) (Snippet)

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If some of these songs weren't recorded by Brit and if I have missed some please write it down. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you for the list, I think you got most of them correct. I usually group Original Doll demos into the In The Zone group because there is so much mystery surrounding the Original Doll sessions and little to no confirmation on if the particular songs were recorded during those sessions or not. :) 

Yeah, I know they are probably from ITZ but I want OG Doll so bad ahahhahahaa. Do you know if the Guilty and Burning Up Remixes were like random DJs that remixed these songs that they found somewhere or were those releases actually planned? And Kiss You All Over with Sean Garret (is that fanmade or legit?) And you are welcome! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Yeah, I know they are probably from ITZ but I want OG Doll so bad ahahhahahaa. Do you know if the Guilty and Burning Up Remixes were like random DJs that remixed these songs that they found somewhere or were those releases actually planned? And Kiss You All Over with Sean Garret (is that fanmade or legit?) And you are welcome! 🙂

I know the "Guilty" remix is an official remix and it was in fact considered for B In The Mix Volume 1. Regarding "Burning Up," I do know Britney's team asked Nick to remix the song for a possible single release, and they may have considered it for B In The Mix Volume 2, but there is no confirmation of this. Regarding "Kiss Me All Over," the Sean Garret collab remix is real as he's the producer of the song. :) 

22 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I know the "Guilty" remix is an official remix and it was in fact considered for B In The Mix Volume 1. Regarding "Burning Up," I do know Britney's team asked Nick to remix the song for a possible single release, and they may have considered it for B In The Mix Volume 2, but there is no confirmation of this. Regarding "Kiss Me All Over," the Sean Garret collab remix is real as he's the producer of the song. :) 

OK, thank you so much! ❤❤❤❤

Archived