Justin Timberlake Vs George Michael

GMFlop

jjkBlnB.jpg

Both were from a teenage boyband (duo band in case for GM).

Both were the standard blueprint of teenage pop stars going on having a successful solo career. 

Both are blue eyed souls that were influence by black music and their works shows. 

Both only have 5 albums (so far for JT). 

You can compare their greatest hits songs and their songs from previous band as well. 

I'm just bored, GO! 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally my top 2 fav male singers ever, if we compare albums:

Justified vs. Faith

Future***/LoveSounds v. Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1

The 20/20 Experience v. Older

The 20/20 Experience - 2 Of 2  v. Songs From The Last Century

Man Of The Woods v. Patience

So regarding albums JT wins.

Vocally wise I think George was the better singer but JT is the better dancer. I think George was a better producer and writer than JT (even though he's pretty good too).

Looks wise it's a tie for me, both are so attractive.

So in the end it's a tie in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

I'm biased because I never really listened to Wham!/George Michael like that, but I'm gonna go with Justin Timberlake.

Love him or hate him, you can't deny he gave us, and IMO still does (sometimes), bangers. Him and Timbaland have given us some of the most iconic pop/R&B crossover songs we've seen in the 2000s, and dare I say in the 2010s too, with the 20/20 Experience album-era. There's a reason he became the star that he did post-NSYNC and not the other guys. Much like with The Jacksons/J5, the others were immensely talented, but they didn't quite have "it" the way that JT did.

But, you can say the same for George Michael. I can't name anything besides Last Christmas, Wake Me Up Before You Go Go, or Careless Whisper, but I'm well aware of just how special he was. Anyone who hasn't seen him sing "Somebody to Love" by Queen at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert, you're missing out. He honestly sang it the best that ANYONE could that isn't named Freddie Mercury. George had a fantastic voice and it's such a shame what happened to him. I feel like his death was a tad overshadowed due to how many icons we lost in 2016 (Prince, Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds who both died around the same time, Gene Wilder, etc). He is forever missed.

But yeah I personally choose JT. Not saying he's better, though. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Archived