Kill The Lights 

6. After I Wanna Go

Up N Down 

Inside out 

7. After Slumber Party 

Better

If I’m Dancing

Love Me Down

What U See (Is What U Get) would have gone #1, Don't Go Knockin' On My Door would peak at #4. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Cinderella would likely peak in the top 30 at best, it pains me to say it because it's my fave song off the album but teen-pop was longer considered "cool". :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

What It's Like To Be Me, I feel either a huge massive hit song at #1 or a decent hit song at #12, depending on how it was promoted/if Justin was given more than backing vocals. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

If Breathe On Me were released as the 4th single of In The Zone, I think it would do well on dance charts? Probably in the top 25 as the general public was not on Britney's side and it was the widely widely widely accepted to be rude and hateful to her, along with the misogyny she faced from so many people regarding expressing her adulthood as a woman. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Radar would have done better as a 4th single of Blackout, probs going top 40 while the hypothetical 5th single would probs peak in the top 30 just because it was pre-Circus era and still cool to be rude to Britney. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Kill the Lights would probably peak at #29, while Shattered Glass could easily be a #1 hit considering it peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 despite being an album track. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Up 'N' Down would have peaked at #9, while Inside Out would be #1. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Love Me Down would have likely peaked at #10 on the charts, while Better at #23 and If I'm Dancing at #8. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 4

Mine 

What U See: #9

Don’t Go Knocking On My Door: #16

Cinderella: #38

What Its Like To Be Me: #29 

Breathe On Me: #20

Radar: #23 (with original video concept) 

Shattered Glass: #15

Kill The Lights: #40

Up N Down: #5 

Inside Out: #30

Any Glory song was destined to flop after MM fiasco. But let’s pretend the era started well. 

Make Me: #12 after original video released 

Slumber Party: #9 Without Tinashe and the huge gap between 1st single, album release and with a promo performance. 

3rd single:

Better: #20

If I’m dancing: #35

Love Me Down: #10

Honestly, despite what feckless idiots they are now, I think her management definitely knew what they were doing with her first 2 or 3 albums. I don't think What U See and Don't Go Knocking could compete with what she had already released. Cinderella might have been a different story, but putting out remixes to Overprotected and Boys was definitely a good move.

However, Breathe on Me as a single would have been FIRE and Get Naked was such a missed opportunity. Kill the Lights could have been an incredible video, and Inside Out and Up N Down could have really taken FF to the next level. 

As for Glory, I think any of those songs would have charted if her team actually knew how to promote them :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2

We have to note that during the OIDIA-ITZ era Britney's team did not release those singles in physical stores and copies were only sent to the radio so there was basically no possibility of ever getting a #1 single during this time ( @Hooked-On-Knee :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:) but i think that WYSIWUG and DGKMD would be huge hits so I think they would all become top 10 or even top 5 singles :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

the Britney era suffered from the radio-ban made by ClearChannel and even though none of the singles from Britney made an impact in the US, they were huge internationally but since the discussion is off the US charts, any possibility of any singles reaching top 10 are out of thought so i think Cinderella would peak at top 50 and WILTBM probably at #10 :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Breathe On Me would be huge because it would be such a interesting sound in a RnB and Hip-hop dominated scene at the time. This too would be at the time, the radio ban was lifted so it would chart higher than the Britney era so I think it would be a top 5 chart hit  :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: 

So for the BO, Circus, FF and Glory eras:
Radar: #9

I Got A Plan: #3

Shattered Glass: #1

kill the lights: #15

Up N' Down: #2

Inside Out: #1

Better: #30

If Im Dancing: #15

Love Me Down: #3

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5. “What U See” (Jan 2001) #2

6. “DGKOMD” (Mar 2001) #27

7. “Cinderella” (Sep 2002) #8

8. “What It’s Like To Be Me” (Nov 2002) #10

4. “Breathe On Me” (Jul 2004) #1

4. “Radar” (May 2008) #38

5. “Get Naked” (Jul 2008) #14

4. “Shattered Glass” (May 2009) #9

5. “Kill The Lights” (Jul 2009) #28

4. “Up N Down” (Aug 2011) #28

5. “Inside Out” (Oct 2011) #18

3. “Better” (Jan 2017) #11

4. “If I’m Dancing” (Mar 2017) #39

5. “Love Me Down” (May 2017) #2

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

We have to note that during the OIDIA-ITZ era Britney's team did not release those singles in physical stores and copies were only sent to the radio so there was basically no possibility of ever getting a #1 single during this time ( @Hooked-On-Knee :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:) but i think that WYSIWUG and DGKMD would be huge hits so I think they would all become top 10 or even top 5 singles :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Stronger was released in physical stores. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1

What U See maybe a top 20, that was the mainstream teen pop sound around that time and a great music video with another epic choreography it would be fire. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

DGKOMD - it would need an AMAZING music video given the song is not too catchy. Maybe a top 50. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

CINDERELLA & WILTBM I doubt they would have charted higher than #40 due to the radio ban plus, new sounds as r&b, hip hop, rap and urban sounds in general started to be the new trend and teen pop was dying already. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Breathe On me - It would have been either a grower or a hit. Britney's reputation by the gp around that time was damaged. The ITZ new s-e-x-u-ual era wasnt well received by conservatives, she was not that cute pop girl dancing on stage anymore, she was the nasty girl kissing other women, singing about mas-t-u-r-b-a-tion, dancing in lingerie, singing in bed with naked men, partying every night and allegedly doing drugs. Britney's fame at that time became a huge factor for her musical success so BOM would have been something unappreciated at the time but aged really well through the years. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I can predict a top 20 given she was huge. P. S. That's my fave song off ITZ. 

Radar & Get naked - despite being great songs, Britney wasnt in good conditions to shoot a music video so the treatment would have been really cheap. The Blackout era is her worst in terms of music videos. It would have charted similar to break the ice. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Shattered Glass - a top 20 for sure. It actually charted without even being a single, or was it Lace & leather? Anyways, every time Britney releases a revenge/break up song it's a hit. The gp loves angry Britney. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Kill The Lights - maybe a top 30. The song was catchy but not memorable enough for people to keep listening to it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Up N Down & Inside out - definitely a top 5 or at least a top 10. Any Femme Fatale track was a SMASH. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Criminal was great (and it kinda was a small hit in my country) but banning the music video when it premiered didn’t help. I did vote for Inside Out on Britney's website. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Better - the same as the FF tracks. Better was that one generic song that everybody listened to in 2016. It not only deserved to be a single but to be THE LEAD SINGLE. It could have been a Shape of You 2.0 kind of hit in terms of success and sound and it would have helped to get more singles from the Glory era. I can say that a top 4, no doubt about. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If I’m Dancing - the song was catchy but Glory hype was already dead after November. The song despite being dynamic is kind of experimental (on Britney's standars) so I would say it was a risk, maybe a top 50. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Love Me Down - another gone/wasted hit. The 2016 sound was the s-h-i-t in this album. I can already imagine the music video. I would say a top 20. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

21 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Mine 

What U See: #9

Don’t Go Knocking On My Door: #16

Cinderella: #38

What Its Like To Be Me: #29 

Breathe On Me: #20

Radar: #23 (with original video concept) 

Shattered Glass: #15

Kill The Lights: #40

Up N Down: #5 

Inside Out: #30

Any Glory song was destined to flop after MM fiasco. But let’s pretend the era started well. 

Make Me: #12 after original video released 

Slumber Party: #9 Without Tinashe and the huge gap between 1st single, album release and with a promo performance. 

3rd single:

Better: #20

If I’m dancing: #35

Love Me Down: #10

Very realistic. Do you think any of them would have gone to #1 in the UK?

Also like your single choices. Almost all the ones that should have been singles instead of others or in addition to

3 hours ago, popprison said:

Very realistic. Do you think any of them would have gone to #1 in the UK?

Also like your single choices. Almost all the ones that should have been singles instead of others or in addition to

Ummm I would say Breathe On Me, Up N Down but I’m not sure 🤔 

• Like 1