Today's event at the US Capitol inspired Demi Lovato to record new music

17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Following the hijacking of democracy by Trump supporters, Demi Lovato revealed to fans she is heading back into the recording studio to sing a new song inspired by the events at the US Capitol. 

I think it's cool when artists channel their emotions into music, but this just feels a little... odd to announce new music?

"Commander In Chief" part II is coming...

Thoughts, Exhale?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-9-19-38-PM.png

Related:

demi-song.jpg.d52c8e01e252d0736177b32b29308b38.jpg

Put on Rhythm Nation 1814 on. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

What a narcissistic vulture of attention this idiot is. I mean, someone said that if any other singer said this, they would be praised, well no. This is the stupidest thing to say, no matter who you are. "The world is burning. Maaaan, the world might need my mediocre songs for its improvement".

Let`s not forget we are talking abut the woman who, when asked about her favorite dish, answered: "A mug. Mugs are cool."

I mean...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block