Today's event at the US Capitol inspired Demi Lovato to record new music

• Leader

Following the hijacking of democracy by Trump supporters, Demi Lovato revealed to fans she is heading back into the recording studio to sing a new song inspired by the events at the US Capitol. 

I think it's cool when artists channel their emotions into music, but this just feels a little... odd to announce new music?

"Commander In Chief" part II is coming...

Thoughts, Exhale?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-9-19-38-PM.png

Related:

demi-song.jpg.d52c8e01e252d0736177b32b29308b38.jpg

• Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Hmm, the way this topic was presented I thought it would be a lot worse. Didn't Jordan post a thirst trap today while referencing the madness? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not that I'm mad at it but I'm just saying that everyone uses social media in different ways. 

I really don't see anything wrong here, especially since I think we are all feeling passionate about what happened today. If Demi is able to work through her feelings by recording music, how can we blame her?

• Like 3

So, she saw what happened and she decided to write sth about it, but she is so dumb to start hyping it up and create buzz around it, while the crisis was still going strong.

Omg, the stupidity that runs in her head is like, idk, otherworldly... 

Can't wait for her new song to debut on the top spot of Bubbling Under... 

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

FFS why is she always like this? Every time there's a crisis she finds a way to spin it around and make it partially about herself. Like girl I know you're a Leo, but enough with the constant attention seeking! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

LMFAO, yesterday Geminis were dragged on Kanye thread, now it's Leo times. I just live for this. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Scorpio, be prepared. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

3 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

I am no fan of Demi, her music, and her constant foot in the mouth antics but people are very harsh on her most of the times. Had this tweet been from a GaGa, Beyonce or anyone else i am sure the backlash would not be this severe. 

That being said, Demi, honey, sometimes silence truly is golden :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I dont like Demi but I agree with you that shes starting to get bullied at this point :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: If Beyonce, Gaga or Taylor had done this there would be no backlash at all, only praise

• Love 1