Create a New "Ladies Night" Line-up (Female Rappers)

CaulkDestroyer

Missy Elliott on Twitter: "One of my best memories I'll NEVER forget this  day so much FUN & LOVE & LAUGHTER sistahood🤗@OfficialTLC @LilKim @sosobrat  @angiemartinez RIP #LeftEye we miss you SO SO

I was listening to the classic hit song "Ladies Night" by Lil Kim that features fellow rappers: Angie Martinez, Left Eye, Da Brat and Missy Elliot and it got me missing how in the 90's female rappers really supported other female rappers. We haven't seen that in so many years, until maybe when Cardi B came around. She has collaborated with many fellow female rappers, and since then, there seems to be an acceptance with other female rappers that they too want to collab with other girls.

It doesn't need to be a remake of "Ladies Night", but just a song that features some female rappers. Who would be in your lineup for a new pro-female rap anthem?

Mine (this is in my wildest dreams because this would NEVER happen...but)

Nicki Minaj featuring Saweetie, Doja Cat, Megan the Stallion, and Cardi B

femalerap.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you mean to tell me that Khia dissed Trina, Kim dissed Faith, Queen dissed Foxy (and back), Remy dissed Foxy, Buffie and Kim, Charli and Foxy dissed Kim (and back) & Kim dissed Eve. 

BUT Female Rap unity died when Nicki came in the game? Just admit that you don’t like Nicki, but stop making up ‘facts’. 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don’t want to see no female unity in the game period. Why men aren’t held accountable for Male Unity? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don’t want to see no Female Unity, I want to see competition, bars, flows, rhymes and so far Nicki Minaj has no match. She’s the Female Alpha! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Back to this falsely written topic, yes I want to see a Ladies Night type of song between the new girls ONLY if Nicki is allowed to yell at the beginning of the song “ALL THIS BISHES IS MY SONS AND I DON’T WANT CUSTODY!” :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

9 hours ago, Style. said:

So you mean to tell me that Khia dissed Trina, Kim dissed Faith, Queen dissed Foxy (and back), Remy dissed Foxy, Buffie and Kim, Charli and Foxy dissed Kim (and back) & Kim dissed Eve. 

BUT Female Rap unity died when Nicki came in the game? Just admit that you don’t like Nicki, but stop making up ‘facts’. 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Nicki is Queen

On 1/7/2021 at 4:32 AM, Style. said:

I don’t want to see no female unity in the game period. Why men aren’t held accountable for Male Unity? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don’t want to see no Female Unity, I want to see competition, bars, flows, rhymes and so far Nicki Minaj has no match. She’s the Female Alpha! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Back to this falsely written topic, yes I want to see a Ladies Night type of song between the new girls ONLY if Nicki is allowed to yell at the beginning of the song “ALL THIS BISHES IS MY SONS AND I DON’T WANT CUSTODY!” :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Would you be satisfied if Nicki only said that line and did not give a verse? like all she did was proclaim her dominance and let the young girls spit? Or would you want a verse? 

6ix9ine 69 GIF - 6ix9ine 69 NickiMinaj - Discover & Share GIFs

Archived