Trump supporters storm the US Capitol, forcing it into lockdown

Trumpanzees are too rabid to change their ways. I say they all get deported to a remote island with their Chimpanzee-In-Chief and live happily spreading their filth forever. 

I just cannot believe after these deplorable acts yesterday they’re still trying to pull “BUT there wasn’t any looting” “BUT no one set any fires” “We stopped playing nice because the election is corrupt” like I know I’m starting to sound like a broken record player after these points have been made but would these same clowns say this same **** if Biden supporters acted this way had the roles been reversed? Not even if it were black people, but just Biden supporters in general? Damn I would be the first to call out the hypocrisy but also would be the first to demonize those idiots if they did something like that. What scares me is that they’ve been so indoctrinated by a lunatic that no matter what they do, it’s all justifiable but not if anyone from the other side does it. I don’t have blind loyalty to a political leader or party and will sure as hell call out the bull****. These Trumpanzees live in a deluded world and it’s disgusting :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mooncatcher said:

sis, cant villains be hot too? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Villains in movies are at least relatable most of the time and that's part of what makes them hot. 

Choosing to be a brainless idiot highkey simping for a dried up stale cheeto because you feel perma attacked when you're not? Can't relate. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block