Trump supporters storm the US Capitol, forcing it into lockdown

It’s just so sad but I’m not surprised. It is just heartbreaking that if this was me or people like me (people of color) protesting we wouldn’t have even made it on capitol grounds without being beaten or killed!        H. E. L. L we protest about our people being killed by cops who supposed to protect & serve us all & we got pepper sprayed, beaten with batons, and all other senseless things just for protesting to be treated equally. This is What BLM is all about, I tried earlier this year to prove this point, we are not treated equally & instead of my white brothers & sisters getting mad by that just be understanding. It’s not fair & I think any person who in the position I’m in will feel really P. I. S. S

I wish Britney was releasing this as a single right now!!

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Brat said:

To not acknowledge what happened today at our capitol and instead post selfie’s or promote yourself in general is immature and selfish 

Jlo did that but quickly deleted cause she was getting draggged

And then quickly rt something about what was happening to cover up for it but we all saw her vacation booty pics  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

If I wasn’t a mod here, I wouldn’t moderate my own words while writing a reply to this :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Also, if these were black protestors or a BLM protest, they’d end up teargassed, arrested, or shot. 

Yup. 

Shows the hypocrisy. Armed pRotEstOrs (we all know their terrorists) are treated with kid gloves as long as their white but let a group of unarmed brown people march for justice after members of their community are ******** and it's a sin 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

His own party is now realizing after it's too late, that they really need him removed from power. They now even admit with just 12 days left of his tyrannical reign, he should be removed from his position fast..

I mean,  I said, he'll make sure inauguration day will just be this scenario all over again.  

Color me surprised if more violence ensues at Capitol buildings 

Sky Uno Wow GIF by X Factor Italia

• Super Mods

Trump is a dangerous authoritarian and all the sycophants and fanatics that stormed the Capitol deserve to face justice. As I hope Trump also faces justice for the depravity he has sowed. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: All the Republicans that backed Trump are sheep who claimed they’d never resort to violence, and yet... 4 people killed, multiple in the hospital, federal property damaged, and attempts to halt our democracy failed.

I hope he is removed from power and the entire Trump family lives the rest of their days rotting away. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

“White Americans aren’t afraid of the cops,” Reid continued. “White Americans are never afraid of the cops, even when they’re committing insurrection. Even when they’re engaged in attempting to occupy our Capitol to steal the votes of people who look like me, because, in their minds, they own this country. They own that Capitol. They own the cops. The cops work for them, and people like me have no damn right to try to elect a president. Because we don’t get to pick the president, they get to pick the president. They own the president. They own the White House. They own this country. And so when you think you own it, you own the place, you ain’t afraid of the police. The police are you, and the police reflect back to that. ‘We’re with you. You’re good. We’re not gonna hurt you, cause you’re not them.’”-MSNBC's Joy Reid

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block