Trump supporters storm the US Capitol, forcing it into lockdown

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

Funny how protesting ****** gets you shot in the face with a rubber bullet but trump supporters beating back police get them.... well, nothing. 

Exactly! And all the crazy republicans that were talking so much crap back in the summer about the protests and all 

are all supporting it today just cause it fits their agenda 

delusional and brainwashed 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Exactly! And all the crazy republicans that were talking so much crap back in the summer about the protests and all 

are all supporting it today just cause it fits their agenda 

delusional and brainwashed 

Breaking: Republicans much prefer white aggressive fools with guns over black people who march for justice 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Needleney said:

When I was a little kid, I always wanted to visit and live in America cause 'it was the country where Britney lived'.

Oh boy, how that changed when i grew up.

I know! I went to school in Miami for 7 years. Although it is much more progressive than most of the States, I still felt like I was living in the Middle Ages lol. 

• Haha 2

Yes it’s terrible. But what also was terrible was when Antifa posed as BLM (upsetting the real BLM movement) and had violent protests across cities in America. Why didn’t the left politicians condemn that? 

Trump is horrible but so are all of the corrupt politicians in America. And wake up if you disagree. There needs to be a better way to govern America to keep our democracy. We can start with term limits. No more career politicians. That also includes term limits for the Supreme Court.

16 minutes ago, NastyT said:

Yes it’s terrible. But what also was terrible was when Antifa posed as BLM (upsetting the real BLM movement) and had violent protests across cities in America. Why didn’t the left politicians condemn that? 

Trump is horrible but so are all of the corrupt politicians in America. And wake up if you disagree. There needs to be a better way to govern America to keep our democracy. We can start with term limits. No more career politicians. That also includes term limits for the Supreme Court.

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, NastyT said:

You clearly do not understand what antifa is or the severity of the situation.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block