The Scrapped 2018 Album

bryannspears

I remember someone talking about it a few weeks back when Glory 2020 was announced that there was a 2018/19 album in works before Free Britney happened and Domination got pulled. Is there any information known about it other than Danja being on board? I thought I read that she was starting to put a team of producers together herself (I think Justin Tranter was on it as well?) Just thought I would ask if anyone else has any idea what I'm talking about

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bryannspears said:

I remember someone talking about it a few weeks back when Glory 2020 was announced that there was a 2018/19 album in works before Free Britney happened and Domination got pulled. Is there any information known about it other than Danja being on board? I thought I read that she was starting to put a team of producers together herself (I think Justin Tranter was on it as well?) Just thought I would ask if anyone else has any idea what I'm talking about

from what i remember this album was B10. i think alot was recorded before Britney's Hiatus 

13 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

from what i remember this album was B10. i think alot was recorded before Britney's Hiatus 

Did she record anything or was it just demo pitches? I know theres that half done Danja one he leaked but what about the Welcome to the Jungle ones

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Justin Tranter (who wrote with Julia Michaels + Britney on Glory) was supposedly executive producer of the album and said the album was full of bops and chill bops.

source: https://www.idolator.com/7690607/justin-tranter-will-executive-produce-britney-spears-10th-album

Thanks! Thats very interesting. Do we think that Apology demo Julia and Justin did was actually for Glory or could it actually have been from this album?

8 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

Did she record anything or was it just demo pitches? I know theres that half done Danja one he leaked but what about the Welcome to the Jungle ones

Thanks! Thats very interesting. Do we think that Apology demo Julia and Justin did was actually for Glory or could it actually have been from this album?

I’m not sure. It seems like this webpage has a good collection of everything known and speculated about the album: https://britneyspears.fandom.com/wiki/B10_(Tenth_Studio_Album)

It was mostly Glory outtakes, I personally have never heard any Danja track with Brit’s vocals on it since 2013 so God knows if Britney even recorded the tracks Justin was working on with him. We got a few questionable studio pictures from Danja’s studio that looked like B was there, if she was the tracks are under lock and key- hopefully they make the cut on the next album.

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I’m not sure. It seems like this webpage has a good collection of everything known and speculated about the album: https://britneyspears.fandom.com/wiki/B10_(Tenth_Studio_Album)

Some of these "rumored songs" are... :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Who Is It?: Little is known about this song except it's based on the phrase "Who is it?" originated by fans as a response to the infamous line "It's Britney *****" The alleged lyrics of the song have leaked on lyrics sites.
  • Red: In 13/10/2020, Britney posted on Instagram photo of rose and commented "RED coming soon 🌹🌹🌹 !!!!!!". Later Danja said on stories: I'm still in mode: Red. The job ain't done". It's speculated that it's one of the other 4 song titles Danja forgot to mention in June 2020

It's sad that all the work that has gone into what was supposed to be B10 will probably be scrapped...

I imagine the demos - did she even get in the booth for the 2018 B10 sessions? - will have aged past their release potential by the time a B10 release is actually possible... If we ever see a B10. 

I feel like at this point, it's unethical for us to expect her to release an album while still stuck in this horrible situation. We can only pray that she gets free, or at least has changes made to the terms of her conservatorship that protects her from being used as a literal RCA cash cow. 

#FreeBritney

•  

Justin Tranter was supposedly EP of the album and said the album had plenty of bops (some chill). The album was to be released in time to coincide with the opening of her new show Domination (so probably around February). 

Danja was rumored to be in the mix as well but I don’t recall why he was rumored or if that was ever confirmed. 

I would guess the album was at least half done. We were probably getting the first single sometime in January and then then album in February. 

Archived