Doja Cat's third album features Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, SZA and more

• Leader

Doja Cat unfollowed everyone on Instagram except a few select artists. Fans believe these are the featured artists on her forthcoming third studio album. Doja even hinted at it.

There's also a rumor she has a song with Katy Perry.

Her next album is going to be :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Exhale, are you excited for it? Thoughts on these collabs? 

Eq_w9rqXEAgev8G?format=jpg&name=medium

doja-collabs.jpg.12e3e8c4d6442ccefb6827f9b34d2490.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I didn't know she even had 1 album out.

I liked her Boss ***** and Say So (EMA Rock version)

Hot Pink is her second album and its :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

As far as her third album goes...I hope she doesn’t work with MadeInChina aka Dr. Luke :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Get away from the controversial producers and make great music Doja! 

• Love 4

I like Doja, she’s someone to really watch in the coming years. She’s a bit unique in the current pop trends and I think she’s got a lot of potential to become a main Pop Girl much like Dua Lipa has.

And to think Dua could have been Even Bigger had it not have been for Corona. Not to take the attention away from Doja but Future Nostalgia could have been on a Britney OOPS! ERA kind of Level.
We love an Oops! Moment! If you manage to have an Oops! to your career, you’re literally set forever. People will remember you lovingly in their hears forever.  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:   :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think it’s stupid these celebs follow and unfollow each other only when it’s convenient. Then you have people like Beyoncé and Taylor who think their **** don’t stink and have something to prove by not following anyone :roxxy:

Happy New Years! Looking forward to your sassy replies:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

:eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block