[LEAK] "Nothing Less Than Real" snippet from 1997 surfaces online

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Passenger says hi 

I haven't seen this posted on here, I think it's Britney.      

That's literally from the Seed of Chucky movie   

• Community Curators
43 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

You guys don't know Britney's voice. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

That Sweet Kisses demo was fake, I knew it was fake after hearing it for 5 seconds, same with this clip. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Yeah...but this is the same voice from that song.  That's what I meant. 

5 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Can confirm these are most definitely NOT Britney.

Nothing Less Than Real & Wishing On A Falling Star have completely different melodies. 

So you have the real ones ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I can’t go into much detail but I personally don’t, I’ve heard bits of them before from a demo cassette and they’re beautiful :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Wishing On A Falling Star should’ve made the final tracklist.

Well thanks for telling us that this is fake! 🙂 What do you think about Tell Me That You Love Me from that channel? Do you think that it's Brit? I personally think that the lyrics are too adult for BOMT.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I can’t go into much detail but I personally don’t, I’ve heard bits of them before from a demo cassette and they’re beautiful :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Wishing On A Falling Star should’ve made the final tracklist.

Thanks for sharing them. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

9 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Well thanks for telling us that this is fake! 🙂 What do you think about Tell Me That You Love Me from that channel? Do you think that it's Brit? I personally think that the lyrics are too adult for BOMT.

It’s not Britney. That whole channel is fake leaks I’m afraid. Like you say, that song wouldn’t fit on BOMT in the slightest. E-mail my heart, Deep in in my heart, Sometimes... and then that!?  No way

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

It’s not Britney. That whole channel is fake leaks I’m afraid. Like you say, that song wouldn’t fit on BOMT in the slightest. E-mail my heart, Deep in in my heart, Sometimes... and then that!?  No way

And what about these:

These are the last ones I promise! Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

And what about these:

These are the last ones I promise! Lol 🤣🤣

I’m not too sure... probably fake. It’s hard to tell, especially from ITZ, so many tracks were produced and it’s different from her normal style so it’s always a bit of a guessing game.

5 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Thank you for the information, nevertheless. 'Appreciated :):qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

No worries! I’ve heard many unreleased stuff over the years but not been aloud to speak up on it, cut ties with these people for good so I don’t mind speaking so much about the unreleased I’ve heard :) 

• Like 2
Just now, JackSProductions said:

I’m not too sure... probably fake. It’s hard to tell, especially from ITZ, so many tracks were produced and it’s different from her normal style so it’s always a bit of a guessing game.

OK, I'm gonna go and cry now because I've lived for that Burn snippet. 😭😭😭

I'm soon gonna post a thread with all unreleased tracks that leaked and I expect you to be there to see if I missed something! 😉

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

OK, I'm gonna go and cry now because I've lived for that Burn snippet. 😭😭😭

I'm soon gonna post a thread with all unreleased tracks that leaked and I expect you to be there to see if I missed something! 😉

Can't wait!! I'll share what I know of :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 1