[LEAK] "Nothing Less Than Real" snippet from 1997 surfaces online

3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I can’t go into much detail but I personally don’t, I’ve heard bits of them before from a demo cassette and they’re beautiful :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Wishing On A Falling Star should’ve made the final tracklist.

Well thanks for telling us that this is fake! 🙂 What do you think about Tell Me That You Love Me from that channel? Do you think that it's Brit? I personally think that the lyrics are too adult for BOMT.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Well thanks for telling us that this is fake! 🙂 What do you think about Tell Me That You Love Me from that channel? Do you think that it's Brit? I personally think that the lyrics are too adult for BOMT.

It’s not Britney. That whole channel is fake leaks I’m afraid. Like you say, that song wouldn’t fit on BOMT in the slightest. E-mail my heart, Deep in in my heart, Sometimes... and then that!?  No way

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

It’s not Britney. That whole channel is fake leaks I’m afraid. Like you say, that song wouldn’t fit on BOMT in the slightest. E-mail my heart, Deep in in my heart, Sometimes... and then that!?  No way

And what about these:

These are the last ones I promise! Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
Just now, JackSProductions said:

I’m not too sure... probably fake. It’s hard to tell, especially from ITZ, so many tracks were produced and it’s different from her normal style so it’s always a bit of a guessing game.

OK, I'm gonna go and cry now because I've lived for that Burn snippet. 😭😭😭

I'm soon gonna post a thread with all unreleased tracks that leaked and I expect you to be there to see if I missed something! 😉

• Love 1