Baby One More Mark LLC

lilhennythings

If Ingham successfully removes James from the conservatorship, according to an exhale forum, this means that they could possibly have James removed as an officer of the Baby One More Mark LLCs, and all the others LLCs he controls. They would be able to do this if Ingham and Loeb and Loeb can somehow show that the LLCs are somehow involved with Britney's finances under the conservatorship.

Has anyone posted this article? I haven't read anything about "Baby One More Mark" on here at all but maybe I missed it. Not really new info but I wonder if this social media management "company" might have already been looked into

Link:

https://www.yourtango.com/2020339485/what-baby-one-more-mark-britney-spears-trademark-label

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Taylor has been referred to by Britney as a “crazy lady” and a “stalker” and Taylor has been reported to be extremely religious and anti-LGBTQ. This explains why she was trying to sue gay fans like Jordan Miller, community leader of Exhale, one of BreatheHeavy.com's forum pages, for speaking out about her involvement in the conservatorship. 

What's this site? Never heard it before, but it sounds like too fan-oriented. Which is nice for a change, but I don't think a lot of people will pay attention to it...

Anyways, reading again about February 2021, I wonder if Judge Penny is an Astrology fan, because almost all the hearings or key dates have coincided with important events in Astrology :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Like right now, what people are saying is that the "energy" of 2020 is still alive until February 2021 precisely. Actually, some people say it'll last until April 2022, but until February is when things will stop being so negative, and good things will start to happen.

Basically 2020 was about the ending of structures, ideals, regimes, it was about changing everything we thought it was a certain way, because we learned it that way, and it's been like that forever, not only in the individual aspect but also in terms of government, economy, education, etc. And 2021 is more about, if we really learned what we needed to in 2020, now it's time to apply it, and it's all about this collective evolution, the collective consciousness, and things will supposedly get better, but it won't be immediate, and it won't be that smooth of a transition.

So this other guy I was listening earlier today, recommends to still be cautious these first months, and don't rush to start new projects or businesses or relationships, contracts, etc, until at least March or April when everything is more settled down. He basically said, everything you plan in January can still be screwed up in February, so let's be patient. He also said it was gonna be a good year for arts and music, and a lot of great new people will come out this year. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Archived