There's a rumor that Kanye West had an affair with makeup guru Jeffree Star | Update: Jeffree denies it

On 1/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I totally see this and always found it quite odd how obsessed Kanye was with Kims appearance etc. 

I believe its been rumored in the past that he is indeed “bi***ual” :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Anyway, he’s pretty self centered and narcissistic so he does embody traits that many gay men have :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

#SorryNotSorry

I mean didn't Amber did he likes strap on action ? Aka when girl wears it during ***

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean didn't Amber did he likes strap on action ? Aka when girl wears it during ***

My bestie (who is a girl) has told me some wild things about straight men. She used to date a guy that liked the same thing Amber mentioned but again who knows what else happens in these “str8” mens *** lives. I have had several encounters with many “str8” men myself :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block