There's a rumor that Kanye West had an affair with makeup guru Jeffree Star | Update: Jeffree denies it

IF this is true, it’s disgusting. I personally am a fan of Kim. I see passed the stereotypes people place on her. I believe she’s a good hearted person. And she’s done very well at not showing her embarrassment of Kanye. She’s better off. And if Jeffree wasn’t canceled before, he should be after this. IF it’s true. I don’t like cancel culture, but I don’t like home-wrecking ****** even more :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I want to believe this is true :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:. It makes sense because Kanye is controlling/"perfectionistic" about Kim's appearance, and Jeffree is obsessed with managing his own looks to a Jeffree Star GIF by Shane Dawson

Kanye coming out with his alleged bi***uality and this affair could accelerate Jeffree's career even further and it could benefit the LGBT movement if they promoted themselves as a gay celebrity couple. Which would never happen of course but i would be totally down for it. I'd like to see Jeffree going to Sunday Service with Kanye jeffree star GIF.  

I guess Kanye doesn't hate the colour pink after all...

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 1/7/2021 at 4:15 AM, 4EverIntoxicated said:

IF this is true, it’s disgusting. I personally am a fan of Kim. I see passed the stereotypes people place on her. I believe she’s a good hearted person. And she’s done very well at not showing her embarrassment of Kanye. She’s better off. And if Jeffree wasn’t canceled before, he should be after this. IF it’s true. I don’t like cancel culture, but I don’t like home-wrecking ****** even more :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Of course it’s not true. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block