There's a rumor that Kanye West had an affair with makeup guru Jeffree Star | Update: Jeffree denies it

• Leader

Update: Jeffree posted a new video on YouTube about this mess. Long story short: it was all a lie. You guys, she lied.

Earlier:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly divorcing

In light of that news, a TikToker dropped a bomb claiming Kanye had an affair with YouTube makeup guru Jeffree Star. 

2021 is starting off wild just as I predicted I- 

kanye-jeffree.jpg.0ab3e581a24b98b276d4e4b4a2040aaa.jpg

Related:

• Haha 4
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

A few years ago, I remember Jeffree talking about how many black rappers are gay on the DL, so I wouldn't be surprised (also, he was discovered by Akon, so I'm sure he's been around many a rapper in his day). Wish I could find the clip. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: Also, this:

Not saying we should take his word for it, but y'know... :explainlol_stare_spin:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block