When did Britney record SMS (Bangerz)?

PickleSpears

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

That's what I thought. I know Miley wanted it to be a single so I always assumed it was something on Britney's end that prevented it. 

I heard its cause her label saw the success of Wrecking Ball and wanted her to do another ballad, which was Adore You.

SMS should've been released as the last song to close the era. It would've been ICONIC

16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I heard its cause her label saw the success of Wrecking Ball and wanted her to do another ballad, which was Adore You.

SMS should've been released as the last song to close the era. It would've been ICONIC

Yeah it would have been a really fun video! Like I've said before I know Adore You wasn't a huge hit but it's odd that they stopped after 3 singles given the first two's success and they had a whole tour to promote.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Yeah it would have been a really fun video! Like I've said before I know Adore You wasn't a huge hit but it's odd that they stopped after 3 singles given the first two's success and they had a whole tour to promote.

Yeah but then like u said, Britney may have prevented its release cause I have a feeling that Miley wanted to go extremely wild and maybe even try to do another Madonna kiss 2.0 but Britney obviously felt very uncomfortable.

I agree, this was Miley at her peak. And honestly even though I didnt like her raunchy behavior and look, I think Bangerz was one of her best albums.

This was SUCH a missed opportunity!

Combining 2 of the biggest stars of their generation would've been epic :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Archived