When did Britney record SMS (Bangerz)?

PickleSpears

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I blame manager and RCA Records.

Plus everytime Miley does a Runway anthem,  it's a mess. 

Thus and Catitude with Rupaul are why she needs to stay clear of the catwalk and fashion shows type songs. 

You aren't a fashion queen sweeties, you ain't even a Calvin Klein girl. Back to Sears/Kmart for u..

except those two songs are fun af

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

What I wanna know is why wasnt it a single??
This could've been a big song like Madonna did Me Against The Music.

It would be like passing the torch

That's what I thought. I know Miley wanted it to be a single so I always assumed it was something on Britney's end that prevented it. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Adore you flopped, rCA ended it after the underperformance. 

52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But to go from a massive #1 single to #21. That's a disaster and a flop to the record label. 

Not necessarily. We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball were huge hits but it's very rare for a third single to be as big as the first two were from this album. It wasn't considered a total flop, just not as successful. She went on tour so I'm really surprised that they stopped with Adore You. The album was a #1 album and the tour sold very well. It was a really successful era for her - it didn't really make sense to stop after 3 singles, especially with the addition of her Unplugged special.

Archived