When did Britney record Ooh La La?

7 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Ooh La La is such a bop. It really came out of left field music wise cause it's for kids and sounds like something Britney would've recorded in 1998-2000 time frame. Plus her being cutesy and G-rated in the video since it's a Smurf song was a big change.

:livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink:

Totally agree! My friend who's also a huge Britney fan can't believe I enjoy it but I think it's such a cute song and the video with her and her boys is LIT'RALLY the cutest thing ever :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Hmm i remember a story where the original song wasn't very kid friendly in fact it was very ***ual and that they played around and changed the lyrics since it was meant for the smurfs. 

Not sure about the timing   maybe around the time criminal and 3 were recorded? Correct me if im wrong. 

The original was less kid-friendly