Britney: looks like the light of god coming in (new pic)

She does look beautiful in this!  I know we just had "new" professional photos released from the Glory reissue, but I miss seeing her doing regular photo shoots like back in the day.  The later eras had photos recycled to death for different projects and promotions.  I forget who said the other day on here, that they missed seeing her doing her runway instagrams.  With those she was dressed up and mostly looking more put together than some of the current instagrams that unfortunately spread to other media because of her disheveled look.  She is so pretty, you would think every photographer would love to take shots of her, because they would be so easy and not need touching up.

2 hours ago, bryannspears said:

Is it actually still Cassie running it? Someone on Twitter was arguing with me that it was actually a guy and apparently he accidentally posted himself on her account once?

They also deleted 2 of the 3 haircut posts but whatever they're a serve regardless

tumblr_onk31nC0a51qac1soo2_250.gif

Brian confirmed there is like 10nppl at least who run her instagram. Plus multiple ppl that approve everything 

• Love 1
  • Like 1