My Britney album cover floppy edits

So yeah, @Blackout2006 inspired me.

I'm a Britney fan since the beginning, Britney's first 4 albums are very nostalgic to me. So I tried to create some new art works for those albums, with pictures that really resemble every era. Cause why not? The only thing i wanted to be the same is the album fonts. So here we go!

1. Baby one more time

britney1-1.jpg

britney2-1.png

I just couldn't choose between both pictures. I remember the second picture so well, it was literally everywhere back in the day. And of course the colours: pink and blue. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

2. Oops I did it again

britney2-2.png

Purple obviously. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I do think i used a picture from early 2001 tho. Hope im wrong.:clownery_makeup_meme:

3. Britney

britney3.png

4. In The Zone

britney44.png

britney4-1.png

By the time in finished the 'Britney' album i was kinda bored with it already, so not sure what happened here with those ITZ covers.:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:I used the 'icon font' that's also used in the origin album. Apparantly it spells 'Britney'.

Let me know what you think! :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: Or just ignore me, i had fun anyways. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

I love how you stayed true to the original aesthetics while making it your own and making them unique. I had never even seem those BOMT photos before.

I also love how the Britney one kinda seems like a newspaper or collage type edit, but it's just more photos of her in the background. Super cool.

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Needleney said:

1. Baby one more time

britney1-1.jpg

This is much better than the pink USA cover and really fits the late ‘90s aesthetic!

The title color is too bright though so it’s hard to read. And her name probably shouldn’t be overlapping the title, so you might want to shift it up a little. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

While I do think you did a great job, those edits are very good. They do portray Britney's spirit and you sticked to the original vibe off each album but... 

... if i had the opportunity to re-do her album covers I would pick other photos. Something more artistic and professional. But your edits are amazing, I wish I could edit pics they way you did. 

• Love 1

BOMT- 9/10 (first pic): I loved this one! Its the perfect teen cover :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: My only suggestion would be to have used the pink as the background instead of blue since baby pink is the sole aesthetic of the full era :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

OIDIA- 8/10: Great job! Im biased towards the OG OIDIA masterpiece of a cover (:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:) and this is the first re-designed OIDIA edit that i actually like :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: But tbh, i would have given it much higher if you did not use the 2001 photo which was post-OIDIA era :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britney- 8/10: I loved the direction you went with this one. Its stunning but I think that picture of Britney wasnt the best suiter for the cover and I think you would need a better or more mature picture :)

ITZ- 7.5/10: :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

9 hours ago, Million Billion said:

While I do think you did a great job, those edits are very good. They do portray Britney's spirit and you sticked to the original vibe off each album but... 

... if i had the opportunity to re-do her album covers I would pick other photos. Something more artistic and professional. But your edits are amazing, I wish I could edit pics they way you did. 

Im very curious what pictures you would have choose.. :)

13 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Great job! I feel like the Oops! cover might be too ***ual for Oops! I think it would suit Britney maybe?

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

BOMT- 9/10 (first pic): I loved this one! Its the perfect teen cover :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: My only suggestion would be to have used the pink as the background instead of blue since baby pink is the sole aesthetic of the full era :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

OIDIA- 8/10: Great job! Im biased towards the OG OIDIA masterpiece of a cover (:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:) and this is the first re-designed OIDIA edit that i actually like :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: But tbh, i would have given it much higher if you did not use the 2001 photo which was post-OIDIA era :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britney- 8/10: I loved the direction you went with this one. Its stunning but I think that picture of Britney wasnt the best suiter for the cover and I think you would need a better or more mature picture :)

ITZ- 7.5/10: :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeah, i kinda messed up with the picture i choose. Gonna try to find another (2000) picture, but its so hard cause i'm trying to find a good picture without using one from the original album photoshoot.

Thanks!

• Love 1