The Grammys get postponed

9 hours ago, Isla said:

LOL they're not gonna postpone a ceremony for an entire year. In the Rolling Stone article they said that there would be no audience and nominees would accept results remotely. Besides they've still been able to do other ceremonies similarly like the VMAs, EMAs and BAFTA TV awards. 

The same question rises again: then why postpone it 2 months due corona? Like you said: vma's and such happened, so why did the grammy's had to postpone?

Literally makes no sense this decision.

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The same question rises again: then why postpone it 2 months due corona? Like you said: vma's and such happened, so why did the grammy's had to postpone?

Literally makes no sense this decision.

I don’t know tbh. Maybe they’re holding out on things being slightly better come March but I doubt it. Tbh I don’t even know why they were still planning on doing the ceremony in January to begin with when the other major awards all postponed.

15 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I always hated this meme, because if you actually watch the video she doesn't say this. TMZ is distorting the truth and putting words in her mouth. 

(Video below) @ 0:25 

TMZ: "Britney, Britney, Britney!

Britney:

TMZ: Hey Britney are you going to go the Grammys tomorrow?

Britney:

TMZ: Hey Britney you going to the Grammys?

Britney:

TMZ: You should go to the Grammys tomorrow Brit!"

Britney: "Kiss my ***"

TMZ: Yeah, the Grammys can kiss Britney's *** y'all.

Britney:

TMZ: Britney says that "Grammys can kiss her ***"  

She says some words before kiss my *** but it's not audible.

2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

She says some words before kiss my *** but it's not audible.

As far as what I can hear (and likely the paps too seeing as they are at a distance) is "(you can) kiss my ***" 

She does not say "Grammys can kiss my ***" (which was my point). 

I slowed down and enhanced the audio (using DOW - digital audio workstation ) and was able to hear her "you can kiss my ***". The "you can.." bit is not shouted

I did not add the "you can" in my previous post (I edited it to include it). If this is what you are referring to.

Thanks for pointing that out. Clears up things further.

The main reason I pointed it out is because it "fake news" and potentially damaging if she ever "aspired" to win a Grammy in the future.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block