The Grammys get postponed

But what is gonna change in a period of 2 months? Not nearly everyone will be vaccinated by then...I feel they should have postpone it at least half a year. The coronavirus isn't going anywhere in just 2 months when it already took over nearly entire 2020....

And by the look of it, the first half year of 2021 isn't gonna be better...not to be a downer but let's stay realistic, this is WAY too optimistic...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But what is gonna change in a period of 2 months? Not nearly everyone will be vaccinated by then...I feel they should have postpone it at least half a year. The coronavirus isn't going anywhere in just 2 months when it already took over nearly entire 2020....

LOL they're not gonna postpone a ceremony for an entire year. In the Rolling Stone article they said that there would be no audience and nominees would accept results remotely. Besides they've still been able to do other ceremonies similarly like the VMAs, EMAs and BAFTA TV awards. 

17 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

tumblr_lvj59clBjj1qmuoyho1_500.gif

I always hated this meme, because if you actually watch the video she doesn't say this. TMZ is distorting the truth and putting words in her mouth. 

(Video below) @ 0:25 

TMZ: "Britney, Britney, Britney!

Britney:

TMZ: Hey Britney are you going to go the Grammys tomorrow?

Britney:

TMZ: Hey Britney you going to the Grammys?

Britney:

TMZ: You should go to the Grammys tomorrow Brit!"

Britney: "You can kiss my ***"

TMZ: Yeah, the Grammys can kiss Britney's *** y'all.

Britney:

TMZ: Britney says that "Grammys can kiss her ***"  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

giphy.gif

i mean, you're the one who sounds like a clown when the Grammys have been getting backlash for racism for shutting out The Weeknd over his "genre." but if you wanna parade around supporting that tired, dusty institution because our fav is the token artist they go to when they claim they aren't racist, by all means, go ahead. you'll only be embarrassing yourself baby - even Bey herself don't like the Shammys but you do you :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

9 minutes ago, Posh Spice said:

i mean, you're the one who sounds like a clown when the Grammys have been getting backlash for racism for shutting out The Weeknd over his "genre." but if you wanna parade around supporting that tired, dusty institution because our fav is the token artist they go to when they claim they aren't racist, by all means, go ahead. you'll only be embarrassing yourself baby - even Bey herself don't like the Shammys but you do you :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Honey you can't use the racism card because Beyoncé, who is a black woman, has 9 noms :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

In which universe Beyoncè hates the Grammys? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

tumblr_njgwenTIR61twlpu5o1_400.gif

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block