Britneysgram calls for peace and positivity after #shotsfired on NYE

MyahJeanSpears

I am disgusted with them all and made that known on twitter. I don't mean anything significant but they were all going about their business like 14 year olds! Embarrassing and completely lethal to the progress made so far. Humiliating for them and the rest of us! BG and Freebritney LA were WRONG to start this publicly but the other side's tactics were just as tasteless.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Wait... What?

Anyway, I decided to not pay more attention to Gram girls and the Lawyers of Kingham. Delusional, desperate and lots of misinformation... They probably think someone will produce a movie about them, Erin Brockovich style lol Julia Roberts Dont Talk To Me Like Im An Idiot GIF

🤣 And wukemon is making his own film

11 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Really? Ugh, I thought serious people were doing documentaries.

This fanbase never wins over it i give up GIF by Dreezy

Jordan said on the other thread that he gave an interview to a broadcaster but I don't remember which then there is more than one project being done

• Verified
5 hours ago, car said:

I’m confused by what’s going on / can’t read that Long thread. 

who do I turn to to analyze the court documents etc now??

We are sticking around for now. :) It's going to be a slow month, but we've got our backup account running so we can still get info out to you guys if anything important drops. We made it private to decrease the risk of "reporting attacks" but will accept anyone who wants to follow. @lawyersforbritney_backup (IG)

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, innocent or not, whether they were the victims or the bullies, none of them have shown to be that nice these past few days

it's like, it just took this incident for everyone to show their true colors, and I understand, we're all humans, but it just feels weird to keep supporting either of them :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Yeah...I don't think this means as much to the movement as any of these parties want to believe.  IMO I am fine with carrying on as if it didn't happen but realize not to get personal with these ppl. 

I wish they would all take Jordans advice and ask themselves if what they are doing is going to benefit Britney before doing or saying anything if not move on. This isn't even about her anymore, people always somehow forget the person behind the name song campaign etc...

At this point what more awareness can we bring? It'll be great to update people on future hearings but I think that should be it

I'm disappointed in everybody and I mean EVERYBODY involved in this. Britneysgram, LFB, FreeBritneyLA, all of them. I was watching this go down on twitter and it was a MESS. The BArmy is alive and well on Twitter full on new and younger fans from 14-20 and even the youngest of us are more mature then them.

First them making Barmy and Free Britney out to be a joke and now Britney Press on twitter getting knee dragged through the mud by Barbz...we can't win :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

There's legit like 6 documentaries/specials in the works :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Really?! I really hope they are true to the story & not paint her as someone who is truly incapacitated. 

id love highlight for the documentaries to say who the conservatorships are made for ans then do a montage of her BBMA 2016, VMA 2018 performance, New Years performances, collection of her cute/funny/personable interviews during the conservatorship, then highlight how much money she’s earned, tour dates she’s played, more #1s she’s had etc- so people can truly understand the extreme contrast and how it doesn’t make sense. 

can an exhaler who can edit well make a 20 second montage like that? Would love for something like that to go virals  

Archived