Britneysgram calls for peace and positivity after #shotsfired on NYE

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it jealousy :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  Did all these free Britney accounts come together to take out the account with the most followers?  :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

it wouldn’t be the first time of people using this whole #freeBritney to make themselves relevant and push for fame ( that MUA who has heard of moisturizer)

With Britney being kinda relevant again thanks to the movement, so many snakes everyone have their own agenda, Britney brings too much money and attention  (Brian Friedman is the current example of this)

This was the most stupid fight that wasted everyone's time and caused a divide in the movement. Right on New Year's Eve, to an already crap year, people's egos all had to explode right before for no reason. This new post is also stupid.

I will honestly say, this entire argument between all of the parties involved made the Britney fanbase look even more delusional and crazy than it already is. The "leaders" in this movement aren't doing it for me. I get more excited hearing that Jamie Lynn can't find a therapist.

Guys they've all done a lot for the movement, let's not be disrespectful they have been giving us the latest developments and provided us with information we would not have known otherwise (i'm talking about all sides).

Yes it is has been super messy, but It's time for us to move on instead of bashing either side..

FREE BRITNEY!

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

I still have a feeling that LFB are shady and compromised. I felt that even before this mess started. Anyway 
#freebritney needs to get back on track. 

Yeah... By the way, how do these people get all these "Britney Leaks"  and  parts of court documents before they are officially filed with the court?

8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Yeah... By the way, how do these people get all these "Britney Leaks"  and  parts of court documents before they are officially filed with the court?

I don't they believe they do. It's not like they have "exclusive" information when it comes to posting court documents, its public information that is accessible on the LA court website. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

From what we know, this account is not affiliated with Britney's actual conservatorship by working with it, the only way they could get exclusive non-publicly available documents would be to either somehow obtain it themselves or have someone has worked with the conservatorship share exclusive documents to them.

I'm not sure as to whether or not you have to pay a small fee to legally access those document, though. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

tumblr_mdjfcnDrQL1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tbh the whole #FreeBritney movement has evolved into this kind of monster that I don't really feel ok being part of. All of these people have done their part in creating awareness, but it's come to a point where I don't really think they're making much of a difference, I mean, to the case itself. It's ok, they're there for the hearings, reminding the world that this isn't over yet. But if / when Britney gets freed, it's gonna be for whatever arguments/moves Ingham and the lawyers do, and not for the amount of people standing outside the court or sharing the hashtag or even leaking the documents.

I appreciate the effort of people like Meaner who were here since the beginning digging up stuff most of us were unaware of, but now he's deleted all his stuff, so it's like, well, thanks... That Surprise Witness is still my go-to source, since she at least cares to give an explanation about each document for us mortals that don't understand all the legal terms. And I guess britneyhiatus that posts excerpts of the documents. 

I don't know what really happened there, it seems to me someone created this misunderstanding between LFB and GG/the rest and they genuinely thought they were responsible of the hacking and stuff, but it was still very irresponsible to throw an accusation like that without further explanation. If they're really innocent, I get why they would be so pissed. Still, this whole thing just hurts the movement however you look at it, because what are fans supposed to do now? Just keep following both parties as if nothing happened? This will most likely just force people to choose between either of the two.

Personally, I don't really care much about these people, like, again, I appreciate all their effort, but they're not my idols, and if all these interests are gonna keep showing up in the future, I prefer not to engage at all with any of them. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

I'm just watching because everyone is shady at this point. 

yeah, innocent or not, whether they were the victims or the bullies, none of them have shown to be that nice these past few days

it's like, it just took this incident for everyone to show their true colors, and I understand, we're all humans, but it just feels weird to keep supporting either of them :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Archived