JoJo Siwa pulls "JoJo's Juice" board game for inappropriate content

On 1/5/2021 at 12:41 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's probably receding from her unfortunate hairstyle choice. That tight-azz ponytail can't be good for you, but it's her signature, so she kinda has no choice.

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

She really said "if anybody's gunna scalp me, it's gunna be ME." :roxxy:

• Haha 1

I know her fans are kids but how did a mega annoying, horrible personality, enormous bow wearing, 5 year old acting, useless ***** even get so big she has her own game? Even when I was a kid I wouldn't have been interested in someone like her. Good for her for making so much money but the little content of hers I've seen is so cringe and not entertaining in any way. It's truly a mystery to me why anyone likes her.

4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I know her fans are kids but how did a mega annoying, horrible personality, enormous bow wearing, 5 year old acting, useless ***** even get so big she has her own game? Even when I was a kid I wouldn't have been interested in someone like her. Good for her for making so much money but the little content of hers I've seen is so cringe and not entertaining in any way. It's truly a mystery to me why anyone likes her.

Not only does she have her own game but a huge-azz merch line. It's absolutely insane:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not only does she have her own game but a huge-azz merch line. It's absolutely insane:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I know lol I see it everywhere! She's all over Target. And her stuff is so ugly and cheap looking. Every time I see it I think "who are the losers buying this?" I know kids have bad taste but damn I wouldn't waste my money even buying it for a child.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block