JoJo Siwa pulls "JoJo's Juice" board game for inappropriate content

• Leader

chr.jpg

A board game called JoJo's Juice (uhhhh) is getting pulled from shelves after it came to the 17-year-old pop star's attention the game included some inappropriate questions to kids.

Some of the questions include:

• "Have you ever walked in on someone naked or had someone walk in on you?" 
  • "Have you ever been arrested?"
  • "Learned the art of twerking"
  • "Kissed a boy"
  • "Have you ever gone outside without underwear (a bathsuit doesn't count)?"

JoJo is understandably mortified.

"Over the weekend, it has been brought to my attention by my fans and followers on TikTok that my name and my image have been used to promote this board game that has some really inappropriate content," she said. "Now when companies make these games, they don't run every aspect by me, so I had no idea of the types of questions that were on these playing cards."

JoJo continued, "Now when I first saw this I was really, really, really upset about how gross these questions were and so I brought it to Nickelodeon's attention immediately. And since then they have been working to get this game to stop being made and also pulled from all shelves wherever it's being sold."

Thoughts, Exhale :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

jojos-juice.jpg.fa8047618e318cce21ea606299827b68.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I feel bad for her and her hairline. People give her so much crap about how badly her hair is receeding that she now wears sunglasses on her head to cover it up. I bet as soon as she turns 18 she will get hair plugs.

Omg your right :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

that’s okay, I bet it’s not receding since she’s a woman, it’s just her natural hairline 

I really don’t know anything about her and not sure how she’s so famous, but I guess I’m not the target demo.

From what I see about her and how heavily marketed/constructed her image is, I hope she makes it ok into her older years and she/her parents are setting her up for good mental health because this sort of child fame does not age well. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I'm shocked and pleased to actually hear her speaking like a mature teenager instead of a loud child.

Good on you JoJo for actually caring about your younger fans! Some celebs with the same demographic of an audience could learn a thing or  two.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

This. But also at the same time, if I was her, I would've made my bag and not looked back TBH :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block