Has Marina yet initated the new era for her the Diamonds?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2020: Fifth studio album

On 16 January 2020, Diamandis posted two photos on Instagram with the caption "Writing songs in Paris". On 24 January 2020, she posted a photo on Instagram with the caption "Album 5". On 7 February 2020, Diamandis released "About Love" from the soundtrack for the movie To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. On 14 February 2020, she announced her upcoming April tour, The Inbetweenie Tour. However, on 16 March 2020, she announced that this tour would be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

On 8 March 2020, she posted a snippet of a new song named "Man's World" on her Instagram Story. The song was released on 18 November 2020. The single debuted at number 99 on the Official UK Singles Sales Chart and at number 96 on the Official UK Singles Download Chart, respectively, after two days release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Diamandis#2020:_Fifth_studio_album

Google It. - GIF on Imgur

15 hours ago, Alestaos said:

2020: Fifth studio album

On 16 January 2020, Diamandis posted two photos on Instagram with the caption "Writing songs in Paris". On 24 January 2020, she posted a photo on Instagram with the caption "Album 5". On 7 February 2020, Diamandis released "About Love" from the soundtrack for the movie To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. On 14 February 2020, she announced her upcoming April tour, The Inbetweenie Tour. However, on 16 March 2020, she announced that this tour would be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

On 8 March 2020, she posted a snippet of a new song named "Man's World" on her Instagram Story. The song was released on 18 November 2020. The single debuted at number 99 on the Official UK Singles Sales Chart and at number 96 on the Official UK Singles Download Chart, respectively, after two days release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Diamandis#2020:_Fifth_studio_album

Google It. - GIF on Imgur

thank you

i just wanted attention. i didn't want your heart

Archived