Album cover fonts

DollyParton

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use these fonts I am dropping below and they are even transparent background (PNG) so it will give you more liberty to play with it :) Just right-click on the photo you want and press copy image and CTRL + V on your workspace where you want to summon the font :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing::

800px-BabyOneMoreTimeUSLogo.png

800px-Babyonemoretimelogo.png

Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again

Britney_Spears_-_Britney_Album_Logo.png

800px-Britney_Spears_-_In_the_Zone_Logo.

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout_Logo.png

800px-FemmeFatale_Logo.png

BritneyJean.png

GLORY - Britney Spears - Support Campaign | Twibbon

If you want it without "Britney Spears" just lemme know :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You can use these fonts I am dropping below and they are even transparent background (PNG) so it will give you more liberty to play with it :) Just right-click on the photo you want and press copy image and CTRL + V on your workspace where you want to summon the font :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing::

800px-BabyOneMoreTimeUSLogo.png

800px-Babyonemoretimelogo.png

Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again

Britney_Spears_-_Britney_Album_Logo.png

800px-Britney_Spears_-_In_the_Zone_Logo.

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout_Logo.png

800px-FemmeFatale_Logo.png

BritneyJean.png

GLORY - Britney Spears - Support Campaign | Twibbon

If you want it without "Britney Spears" just lemme know :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yaaas thank you so much! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: If im happy with the results i might create a new topic to expose my artworks. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Archived