Billie Eilish "Bad Guy" Crosses Over 1 Billion Views!

I know it’s because bad guy is her more popular song, but I wish when the party’s over got 1B views first. It’s my favorite Billie video.

I don’t like the bad guy video, even though I know it’s supposed to make me uncomfortable :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

when the party’s over makes me feel uncomfortable, but with emotion, awe, and wonder. bad guy just makes me feel uncomfortable in a bad way. The only part I like is when the hunk is doing push-ups with her on top in the red light :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

People need to stop down playing Bad Guy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I am pretty sure it has outsold my Queens first #1 BOMT :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: and its up there with legendary singles. I think bad guy has sold 19.5m WW since 2019 :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Anyway, Bad Guy is what got me into Billie and interested in hearing her album. I wasn’t crazy about her entire album but there are some good tracks :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

eople need to stop down playing Bad Guy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

And @MrPieceOfMe will deal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I am pretty sure it has outsold my Queens first #1 BOMT :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yup :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but Britney queen still managed to sell 12 million copies of BOMT with only pure sales and not streaming :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: They dont sell pure copies of singles anymore and streaming is the main value and considering you have billions of people streaming your song, you could see why Bad Guy would outsell :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I think bad guy has sold 19.5m WW since 2019 

And as off August 2020, it has sold over 27 million ever since :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Anyway, Bad Guy is what got me into Billie and interested in hearing her album. I wasn’t crazy about her entire album but there are some good tracks :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Cool! i loved her debut and Buried a friend got me interested in her :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And @MrPieceOfMe will deal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yup :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but Britney queen still managed to sell 12 million copies of BOMT with only pure sales and not streaming :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: They dont sell pure copies of singles anymore and streaming is the main value and considering you have billions of people streaming your song, you could see why Bad Guy would outsell :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And as off August 2020, it has sold over 27 million ever since :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Cool! i loved her debut and Buried a friend got me interested in her :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

You def have a point there as far as streaming goes...its still impressive though. 

I heard one song from her ep in 2017 (i think) and critics were praising her but I thought it was hella depressing. Mind you this is coming from an original emo kid :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

After I found Bad Guy I found Bury a friend and got addicted to that song too. She def stepped it up with WDWGWWFA vs her EP. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You def have a point there as far as streaming goes...its still impressive though. 

Yup!...I think by the next 5 years it will probably reach around 35-40 million units sold worldwide because the longevity of the WWAFA,WDWG? era is crazy! Even though it was an album and song released nearly 2 years ago, the album still sold an additional 3 million equivalents and Bad Guy sold 9 million more units in 2020 :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: And despite the overexposure of both these eras, it is still one of the most streamed albums and songs of all time :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I heard one song from her ep in 2017 (i think) and critics were praising her but I thought it was hella depressing. Mind you this is coming from an original emo kid :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Nnnnn not you being an ex-emo kid but finding Billies earlier music depressing :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

After I found Bad Guy I found Bury a friend and got addicted to that song too. She def stepped it up with WDWGWWFA vs her EP. 

I actually feel i am one of the people of the fanbase whom prefer the album to the EP :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: But the Dont Smile At Me EP is still a flawless body of work :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

By this time, TU,N was already over 1.9 million copies but its still at 1.1 million :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

she recorded the most boring album I have literally ever heard in my entire life, and I've heard Brenda Johannensberg, so that says a lot :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Ugh i dont even wanna remember it. However, POV is amazing, and deserves single status. It can probably save that era!

My meltdown over that album was so big I thought Ariana made sure that some ****tty demo tracks leaked by convincing leakers its an actual album :orangu_orangutan_ape: I thought she would release something completely different, THE DELUSIONNNNNNNNNNN :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

My meltdown over that album was so big I thought Ariana made sure that some ****tty demo tracks leaked by convincing leakers its an actual album :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Tease of the Myah Marie Jean album leak :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And i even remember you making a freaking thread about it and everyone wished that would happen but we just got the same trash tracks :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I thought she would release something completely different, THE DELUSIONNNNNNNNNNN :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yesss

RIP :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Tease of the Myah Marie Jean album leak :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And i even remember you making a freaking thread about it and everyone wished that would happen but we just got the same trash tracks :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yesss

RIP :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Omg yes ya'll so generously joined me in my meltdown and delusion :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block