Billie Eilish "Bad Guy" Crosses Over 1 Billion Views!

Billie Eilish deserves every bit of her success as an artist. She defies the norms of mainstream corporate pop music. All you really need is some songs and talent. Yep, great example of amazing "bedroom pop". Her and her brother make really cool stuff with very few elements/tools. I believe this is where Billie differs from most mainstream pop stars of her level of fame.

I think her voice is very interesting too. If you look at female pop chart toppers, its mostly a battle for the highest notes. Billie seems to have an almost opposite approach. Most of her vocal tracks here are whisper-sung with the mics being turned quite loud, capturing all her little breaths, smacks and pops, which gives it an ASMR vibe..

And her stuff just keeps getting better, my future was one of my most listened songs of 2020 .

xUN4ErD.gif

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Billie Eilish deserves every bit of her success as an artist. She defies the norms of mainstream corporate pop music. All you really need is some songs and talent. Yep, great example of amazing "bedroom pop". Her and her brother make really cool stuff with very few elements/tools. I believe this is where Billie differs from most mainstream pop stars of her level of fame.

I think her voice is very interesting too. If you look at female pop chart toppers, its mostly a battle for the highest notes. Billie seems to have an almost opposite approach. Most of her vocal tracks here are whisper-sung with the mics being turned quite loud, capturing all her little breaths, smacks and pops, which gives it an ASMR vibe..

And her stuff just keeps getting better, my future was one of my most listened songs of 2020 .

xUN4ErD.gif

THIS.IS.WHY.I.FOLLOW.YOU

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

xUN4ErD.gif

1k points for this legendary of a post and obliterating the Billie haters in two paragraphs xUN4ErD.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

It will have worse success than 25 for sure, but it can sell 10M copies at least imo :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i dont know chile...i dont feel people are here for sad music and ballads, i think the GP is more inclined towards up-tempo music these days to a point that even Billie had to make more faster music :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I think it will have monstrous first week sales, but i dont know about the rest :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

But after her weight loss and everything, people also thought in 2015 that she lost her hype, but look what 25 did :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Thats there too :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I guess we should wait and see :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

i dont know chile...i dont feel people are here for sad music and ballads, i think the GP is more inclined towards up-tempo music these days to a point that even Billie had to make more faster music :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I think it will have monstrous first week sales, but i dont know about the rest :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Thats there too :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I guess we should wait and see :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Also Adele isn't making only sad ballads. Rolling In The Deep or Send My Love To Your New Lover aren't sad ballads, so maybe Adele is going to reinvent herself this time :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

We are talking about worldwide successful singles :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: The only hits from the album are bad guy, when the party's over and bury a friend. You should see me in a crown is 50/50 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

49 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

True. Everyone has heard about this album and can recognize it when they see the cover, i am glad that she has become an album artist :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Nowadays if you’re not an album artist or a DJ, you’re not gonna survive :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

The Billie fans won as we always do :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Billie Eilish mega-hit single from her monstrous debut album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" has finally crossed the 1 billion range and has become her first video to ever cross such a milestone :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Lovely is a close follow-up with 997 million views and third is When The Party's Over with over 667+ million views!. Ha power :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: 

The song was released the same day the album came out, and quickly transcended from a cute viral hit to the worlds top selling single of 2019 :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Gathering 2 awards for the 2020 Grammys, and selling over 27+ million units around the globe :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:  I will admit as a mega-stan, this isnt Billie's best song in light-years, but its so happy to see her rise and rise :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Watch the music video if you have missed it! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

So what do you guys think? shocked? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

is this in the wrong section or did Brittany change her name after her freedom from the conservatorship?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block