Billie Eilish "Bad Guy" Crosses Over 1 Billion Views!

The Billie fans won as we always do :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Billie Eilish mega-hit single from her monstrous debut album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" has finally crossed the 1 billion range and has become her first video to ever cross such a milestone :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Lovely is a close follow-up with 997 million views and third is When The Party's Over with over 667+ million views!. Ha power :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: 

The song was released the same day the album came out, and quickly transcended from a cute viral hit to the worlds top selling single of 2019 :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Gathering 2 awards for the 2020 Grammys, and selling over 27+ million units around the globe :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:  I will admit as a mega-stan, this isnt Billie's best song in light-years, but its so happy to see her rise and rise :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Watch the music video if you have missed it! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

So what do you guys think? shocked? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

CDAEA0EA-A676-42C5-AAFC-AA6E7AD512C5.jpeg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

It's scary how popular bad guy is, like every person on the earth knows it. The song is kind of overrated imo. Like, it's good but, cmon, 27M+ sales for this? Almost every song by Billie is better than this one. ilomilo and everything I wanted and others deserve this success, not 'I AM THE BAD GUY, DUH' :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Anyways, congrats Billie :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

It's scary how popular bad guy is, like every person on the earth knows it.

I know right!? Its shocking to the mind on how quickly this song spread and outsold the other records :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Its probably the biggest female debut single since Baby One More Time! (im not comparing Billie to Britney, so do not try rats :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

4 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The song is kind of overrated imo. Like, it's good but, cmon, 27M+ sales for this? Almost every song by Billie is better than this one

Its true, 95% of her discography is better than Bad Guy but we can not deny it is a catchy and great song by itself :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: 

5 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

everything I wanted and others deserve this success, not 'I AM THE BAD GUY, DUH' :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But Everything I Wanted was her biggest hit since Bad Guy :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know right!? Its shocking to the mind on how quickly this song spread and outsold the other records :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Its probably the biggest female debut single since Baby One More Time! (im not comparing Billie to Britney, so do not try rats :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Bish did you forget about Just Dance by Lady Gaga :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This isn’t 2008, albums are hits now. Singles are only for radio nowadays. The album was a hit, everyone I know listens to albums instead of singles now

We are talking about worldwide successful singles :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: The only hits from the album are bad guy, when the party's over and bury a friend. You should see me in a crown is 50/50 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block