Lady Gaga's iconic 2009 Hit poker Face has been reanalyzed, and now it seems she said the f word and was never censored

Spicechinodiva

In what can only be explained as a rare thing. 

In 2009, Britney spears caused major uproar over if u seek Amy, however it's coming to light Lady gaga did the same thing with Poker Face and there was no outraged at all.

Listen carefully with headphones during the break down chant  

Po po po ker face low keys turns into

F f f four letter word her face. 

Basically this slipped the radar and most people are saying how did this slip, many people pointed out Prince's 1984 b side to let's go crazy Said the same thing but because it was so fast, nobody knew that he said. 

F so pretty, you and me.

Erotic city come alive. 

We can d til the dawn.

So,people are asking how come, Brtney was attacked.  

Someone pointed out. She was a teen when she started. the others were adults,  which is why the others wasn't held to such standards.  

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been known for years, but it makes sense why IUSA was censored and this was not. IUSA was pretty obviously spelling out the f word, while Poker Face hides the f word and makes you have to listen for it. The very large majority of listeners will just think she's saying "p" not "f."

Similarly, if you listen to the background vocals of IUSA closely, when they sing "Love Me, Hate Me," it's actually says "Love Me, F... Me." The F word is just hidden behind the "H" of "hate" very slightly. I don't think this was ever noticed or censored out in the clean version.

Archived