Is it true that L.A. Reid compared Britney to The Beatles?

Alex Sky Preston

Hi guys,

I am writing an article about Britney. I remember I've read a quote from L.A. Reid about Britney. It was something in the sense of: "she's like The Beatles, I've not seen the audience as exited for someone since them and there were four of them and she's a solo artist".

I can't find a link to his statement but am 100% sure I've read it somewhere. Does someone have an information about that?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alex Sky Preston said:

Yes, this was also sweet of him. I am sure I've seen the comparison with The Beatles ... maybe it was on IG page .. and I couldn't find a screenshot of it :(

I thought he had compared her to the Beatles too, but I couldnt find anything of him mentioning the Beatles while praising her, all I was able to find was this quote of him comparing her to Marilyn Monroe. 

Britney was compared to many artists due to the music phenomenon she was at the time, that's the difference between being successful and being a phenomenon. You can find many successful artists but a music phenomenon rarely happens once in a decade. The closest comparison was Madonna since both were female controversial singers. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Archived