Which one of her albums does Britney dislikes the most ?

Jamie Lynn Forever

?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/5/2021 at 3:52 AM, Nickey said:

So true!!!!

Staged and such a desperate attempt to fool us into thinking that she's writing her songs and stuff. Full of pretty images of her writing something down. Plain manipulation and an example of them thinking we are this stupid.

Pics-Art-01-05-09-35-18.jpg

Pics-Art-01-05-09-32-22.jpg

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:OMG!!! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: That's what I call a meme 

I don’t think she cares that much for Femme Fatale. Even though she tweeted at the time it was ‘her best album to date’, she was probably just saying that cause it was her newest one and she wanted people to go out and buy it.

She wasn’t 100% during the era. There’s rumours the album’s direction changed and it was originally supposed to be more urban/pop rock sounding. I think she likes Till the World Ends and I Wanna Go, possibly Criminal too. Not sure about Hold It Against Me but fans assume she hates the song because she never performed it at POM. 

Without a question it’s Femme Fatale :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: I remember reading the album was supposed to be different from euro dance pop with a splash of dubstep :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

She never performed HIAM at POM so i find that telling. She fist pumped and walked around for IWG then scrapped it on POM. Has never performed Criminal. TBH the only song she seems to enjoy from FF is TTWE. I mean its overplayed at this point :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don’t count Brenda Jones because she barely recorded it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Honesty she hates each of those albums. 

Circus was marketed to the General public, same with the last two.

That's what she didn't want. 

There's articles that suggest Britney wants to be with kylie minogue and Carly rae jepsen,  meaning she wants to just be a cult pop star with a small but devoted following..

So.to her the sales of Glory is the success,  189,000 die hards bought it, she's happy with those numbers. 

6 hours ago, Oxic said:

Receipts or didnt happen :typing_keyboard_computer: She definitely hates INAGNYAW, Bombastic Love, Cinderella and Anticipating :typing_keyboard_computer:

She co-wrote Anticipating and Cinderella. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Cinderella, I don't believe there's ever been proof of that. A fan just got confused a few years ago and ruined Cinderella's legacy because they mixed it up with Bombastic Love. :typing_keyboard_computer:

4 hours ago, Stefani said:

But omg imagine if she hates Blackout. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I wonder what her thoughts are on the album now. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I have no doubt she loved it at the time of release, but with the whole, "I'm a mom now", logic she had back in the early 2010s (I'm excluding that whole "Blackout 2.0." post for obvious reasons. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:), I won't be surprised if there was a time she had a disconnect with the album. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Although with the Glory era, that could have potentially changed, if ever true to begin with. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Archived