Which one of her albums does Britney dislikes the most ?

Jamie Lynn Forever

?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all assume that Britney Jean's original direction was allegedly supposed to be quite different (remember those Blackout 2.0 tweets from 2012?)

after the success of Scream & Shout her team decided the scrap the whole project and call will.i.am to make an album in the same vein as Scream & Shout

i think that's why Britney didn't finish recording the album allegedly, they called Myah to finish the track cause Britney prob HATED the new direction

Femme Fatale also had a different direction originally i think but i'm not sure anymore , if anyone could clarify on that ?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Circus

She performed live the following songs:

• Womanizer (2008 promo performances, Circus Tour, FFT, POM, BBMA 2016)
  • Circus (GMA, Circus Tour, POM)
  • If U Seek Amy (Circus Tour, FFT, POM)
  • Mannequin (Circus Tour)
  • Lace and Leather (FFT)
  • Radar, originally from Blackout (Circus Tour)

The Circus Tour itself felt more like a Blackout tour, and besides that very short interview for Japan, she never really spoke much about the album itself, or specific songs.

Femme Fatale

Songs performed live:

• Till the World Ends (promo performances, FFT, POM)
  • Hold It Against Me (promo performances, FFT)
  • I Wanna Go (FFT, POM)
  • How I Roll (FFT)
  • (Drop Dead) Beautiful (FFT)
  • Big Fat Bass (promo performances, FFT)
  • Trouble for Me (FFT)
  • Up n' Down (FFT)
  • He About to Lose Me (FFT)

She seemed to have liked the album at the time, but she only talked about in general, except for mentioning some songs like Criminal, which ironically she never performed but did release as a single. After that, she only performed TTWE again and IWG was eventually scrapped from POM. She seemed to have forgotten about it.

Britney Jean

Songs performed live:

• Alien (POM)
  • Work ***** (desert performance, POM, 2016 promo performances)
  • Perfume (POM)

The album with the least tracks performed live, but probably the album she's talked the most about in promo interviews and AMA's since the cship started, even going down on the meaning of specific songs. I guess they refrained from adding more songs to POM after the fans' backlash in 2014.

Now, as some people have noticed, her early albums haven't received much love from her either in recent years. Besides BOMT and Crazy (which she didn't performed for almost 10 years) she hasn't performed or mentioned any of the songs, not even the three remaining singles, and has dished Sometimes in some occasions. OIDIA had a similar fate, but she eventually performed Oops, Stronger and Lucky and always praises DLMBTLTK, so we can assume she kinda likes it. Britney for example, had many fan favorites that were excluded from DWADT and have never been performed afterwards, with some claims of her not liking songs such as Bombastic Love or Cinderella. She even stated that Before the Goodbye wasn't precisely what she was expecting from working with the guy that did that song. So, did she really like that album, even back in the day? Other than Slave and Boys, and the recently remembered ILRNR, she hasn't touched that album again. 

In the end, I think she may have her favorites, but I don't think she really dislikes any of her works, because as she once said during ITZ era I think, looking back at her early records, she didn't feel embarrassed or something, because they made sense at the time of making them. And I think it was in 2011 when she said she had the best discography and she only records what she likes.

Britney Jean was a real-close second, but the cake is taken by Femme Fatale. This was the total opposite of what she wanted the album to be and the album could have possibly been much more artistic and experimental! She wanted the record to be a mid-tempo hip hop and rock influenced record with her involvement in it and if you check demos of the FF album, the songs are really good. However, Jive totally scrapped the idea and decided to again do dance-pop and EDM music. Atleast in Myah Marie Jean interviews, she was very proactive, energetic and happy and the most "Britney" we had seen Britney since 2008 but the FF interviews? she was so OUT of it and literally had no enthusiasm or whatsoever. It was obvious that she was pissed that the album ended being what she didnt want it to be. Britney likes the circus album...it was her last album besides Glory which she called her Baby, but we still see her perform to this day many of the Circus songs. She obviously dislikes Myah Jean since it wasnt even her recording the vocals, but in FF? she was just upset. Note that the Femme Fatale era was her first era with the conship being made permanent... 

I voted for Brianna Joan. She allegedly wanted to make a completely different album - like an acoustic, actually personal one - and the whole thing was rushed to promote Vegas. She didn't even record some of the vocals. That says it all. The whole I am Brianna Joan documentary is a staged joke.

• Super Mods

Oh I thought BOMT and Oops would be on here but honestly we all know she HATES her early music

which idk why cause it was the start to an ICONIC career plus her teen music was very cute

Its sad how she bashes Sometimes cause if it wasnt a hit, she'd be a one hit wonder.

I wish she could perform it one last time but obviously hell would freeze over first before that ever happened

24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh I thought BOMT and Oops would be on here but honestly we all know she HATES her early music

which idk why cause it was the start to an ICONIC career plus her teen music was very cute

Its sad how she bashes Sometimes cause if it wasnt a hit, she'd be a one hit wonder.

I wish she could perform 1 last time but obviously hell would freeze over first before that ever happened

I think she likes the OIDIA album. In earlier interviews she was always saying how it was a really mature and great record and even for the 20th birthday, she was back and forth praising the album in the post. i think she understandably doesnt like the BOMT album

1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

The whole I am Brianna Joan documentary is a staged joke.

So true!!!!

Staged and such a desperate attempt to fool us into thinking that she's writing her songs and stuff. Full of pretty images of her writing something down. Plain manipulation and an example of them thinking we are this stupid.

Pics-Art-01-05-09-35-18.jpg

Pics-Art-01-05-09-32-22.jpg

I think she doesn't care about the albums as a whole tbh she probably doesn't remember every single song on every single one of them either. I think she has her favorite SONGS but probably has mixed feelings with every album except for glory where she probably likes every song 

with that being said, I think NONE of the BJ songs except for Work ***** are among her favorites and probably the same applies to Femme Fatale. Her first two albums are probably too teenage sounding for her to have her favorite tracks amongs those too.

I don’t think u can judge how much she enjoys the album by how many songs make the set list, I think creative directors play a big part and she maybe gives some intake. Like, if britney had her way piece of me would’ve had alien and passenger. Ff probs would’ve had criminal. Onyx early morning and not outrageous. So I think she selects her favs but ultimately the show creators make a final set list.

w that being said I’d imagine her least fav is either bj or ff, maybe even baby 

• Super Mods
22 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think she likes the OIDIA album. In earlier interviews she was always saying how it was a really mature and great record and even for the 20th birthday, she was back and forth praising the album in the post. i think she understandably doesnt like the BOMT album

I guess it makes sense cause she's performed the Oops singles multiple times outside of its era.

Yeah really the only songs she sings from the BOMT is BOMT itself and (You Drive Me) Crazy.

I would love though if she performed some of the songs from the album again like What U See (Is What U Get) or Satisfaction and maybe even Where Are You Now.

That'd be great.

Archived