You be like : found some seriously Mars/Snickers/Ritter PAORT in intMENT

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this supposed to be some Celebrity Deathmatch knockoff? Because it just doesn't work, at all. To be fair, I only got through a minute or two before I bounced but it seems like just because you can, doesn't mean you should. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Not an insult to you at all @QZeusLiquorQ and appreciate you sharing! It just made me long for Celebrity Deathmatch which was usually pretty funny and on point. This just seems like some cracked out kid had nothing better to do. Here's how it should be done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDrZ1jz7WkQ

How amazing would it be if they brought this back today? Just off the top of my head it would be hilarious to see Jlo and Mariah (I don't know her), Katy and TSwift, Kim Kardashian v. TSwift, etc

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Is this supposed to be some Celebrity Deathmatch knockoff? Because it just doesn't work, at all. To be fair, I only got through a minute or two before I bounced but it seems like just because you can, doesn't mean you should. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Not an insult to you at all @QZeusLiquorQ and appreciate you sharing! It just made me long for Celebrity Deathmatch which was usually pretty funny and on point. This just seems like some cracked out kid had nothing better to do. Here's how it should be done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDrZ1jz7WkQ

How amazing would it be if they brought this back today? Just off the top of my head it would be hilarious to see Jlo and Mariah (I don't know her), Katy and TSwift, Kim Kardashian v. TSwift, etc

Not to sound biased but we know Britney won :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

I mean MTV LOVED her...those were the days :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I mean I LOVED her...literally my first concert was Christina and her opening act was Destiny's Child :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Like in what world is Beyonce opening for Christina Aguilera these days...

It is kind of interesting to look back at Britney and Christina's careers back in the day. Christina really only had her first album that was popular whereas Britney just continued to churn out music. I guess Christina stayed relevant by releasing a Christmas album and a Spanish album? But she really had nothing memorable between her first album and Stripped. She may have won the Best New Artist Grammy but Britney was out there hustling while Christina was all :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Don't get me wrong, I'll jam to Xtina but maybe Celebrity Deathmatch felt like they had to give her SOMETHING since Britney was just effortlessly eclipsing her :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I mean I LOVED her...literally my first concert was Christina and her opening act was Destiny's Child :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Like in what world is Beyonce opening for Christina Aguilera these days...

It is kind of interesting to look back at Britney and Christina's careers back in the day. Christina really only had her first album that was popular whereas Britney just continued to churn out music. I guess Christina stayed relevant by releasing a Christmas album and a Spanish album? But she really had nothing memorable between her first album and Stripped. She may have won the Best New Artist Grammy but Britney was out there hustling while Christina was all :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Don't get me wrong, I'll jam to Xtina but maybe Celebrity Deathmatch felt like they had to give her SOMETHING since Britney was just effortlessly eclipsing her :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Mary J Blige said it perfectly that she can’t sing as good as you but she will go far because she’s nicer. It’s just like any work environment, no one likes working around an *******. Britney was just born to be a star. Even as a little kid she oozes charisma. 

I mean I was both of their fans but Britney was always my first. I guess as a kid you don’t think too much into all this as I never really got the rivalry but now I’m like oh damn Xtina you were nasty and no wonder people keep giving you the stink eye. 

Archived