Britney: Here's to trying new things and taking a leap of faith

Unfortunately she is limited in trying many new things given she is not allowed basic human rights. The day her conservatorship ends, all the members of this site should meet somewhere and throw a huge party in Britney’s honor. Hopefully Covid will be done by then. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Imagine how good she can look with a good team around her

Sorry this is weird and uncanny and icky lol. The photo is fine, I think she looks great as is; she's not a doll & doesn't need to be to post a selfie on Instagram but:

2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Britney’s Instagram activity reminds me of when I was 17 and constantly changing my music on my MySpace page and my top 8 friends lists..I truly think she has been so guarded these past 20 years that she has a mind of a teenager when it comes to social media. She really didn’t grow up with it because people always did things FOR her. It’s not her fault at all and she is isn’t hurting anyone. So go posts 10 more of the same pics Brit!!!! 

My issue is that we don't know if it's her. I doubt it is, or, if it is, it's intentional, not that she has the mind of a child (I truly dislike the "she has the mind of a child" read on her to begin with). If this were true, why isn't she like going live and being messy and stuff? It is controlled and contrived. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Is she actually referring to her true herself when she say "the original" (doll)? Those with filters are differents Britney? What are you trying to tell us Brit'? #FreeBritney #MonaLisa #TheOriginalDoll

This might be subliminal. Something to think about... She is probably doing this on purpose. 👀

I'm happy I am not the only one that thought this at first.

• Like 1

Trying new things... Leap of faith... New year... OMG you guys, for sure she tried to sneak a message here and look the image she choose. Our queen is fighting like a lioness full of hope and light. Tomorrow hearing is the day, I can feel It... Oh there's no hearing tomorrow? 

Ok Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

• Haha 4