Britney: Here's to trying new things and taking a leap of faith

Britney’s Instagram activity reminds me of when I was 17 and constantly changing my music on my MySpace page and my top 8 friends lists..I truly think she has been so guarded these past 20 years that she has a mind of a teenager when it comes to social media. She really didn’t grow up with it because people always did things FOR her. It’s not her fault at all and she is isn’t hurting anyone. So go posts 10 more of the same pics Brit!!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Shes not looking stunning. I hope these are old, because I liked the short and washed hair. 

Umm her hair looks clean here. And it is old pic.And she does look beautiful.

Panda eyes are minimal. Expression and angle is polish and she has clean hair if you are asking more than that from 2020 Britney. Then honey you are always gonna be disappointed 

• Like 5
  • Leader
36 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

Is she actually referring to her true herself when she say "the original" (doll)? Those with filters are differents Britney? What are you trying to tell us Brit'? #FreeBritney #MonaLisa #TheOriginalDoll

This might be subliminal. Something to think about... She is probably doing this on purpose. 👀

:wow_surprised_shocked_omg: Original Doll for B10 confirmed 

Spoiler

I think she's just saying it's the original photo and that is all :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

“Hey everyone..I decided to grow my hair out again 😅😅😅💇‍♀️💇‍♀️💇‍♀️...long hair don’t care as they say haha👠👠👠👑👑👒...hope everyone is having a wonderful new YEAR🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🍏🍏🍏🍎🍎🍎🍏🍏🍏...this is the original pic but I posted a few more because WHY NOT🥥🥥🥥🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️👑👑..GOD BLESS LOU ALL🍏🍏🍏🍏❤️❤️👠👠👠👠” 

So it's been YOU all the time writing her IG posts!!!

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Photos old. She posted in this outfit weeks ago. 

Yes. 

We have to thank her lovely family and brilliant team for that. 

They ****ed up her life, her relationship with her children, her chance to be an adult. They took her freedom, they killed her artistry, legacy and passion for anything. They also made Britneys Instagram into this... They have ruined everything regarding Britney: her life, her career... and now even her instagram.