England announces new lockdown until at least mid February

2 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I have such conflicted feelings about lockdowns. I work in the service industry and the shutdown literally made me the brokest I’ve been since I was 18. But I also want to remain safe and get this thing under control. It would help if our government in the US could give people affected by the pandemic economically more than 600 dollars. But if that’s the best they can do I want us to stay open and find other ways to tackle getting rid of this virus. 

I wish i could say the same thing, but i don't trust any of them, i do think most of the people in charge don't have any great ideas to stop Corona, i hope people will figure it out, before no one has a job. 

2 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

The sad thing is Tom cruise will probably still film his movie while being deemed “essential” while so many others are going to be out of work:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hear you, but i am sure there are two sides to it, the production must be pumping in a lot of money for the economy, not to discount the crew and their families. 

It's just sad what the lockdown does to so many people, this is the worst possible catch 22 :( 

4 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Not in my country sadly, because they simply failed us and haven't bought enough vaccines. 

They don't get anything right here, it's so frustrating. 

But lockdown til the end of january here, it's not funny anymore. 

Yeah, same here. I am from India and on the face of it we just got 3 vaccines green lit but the risk of haphazard trials is looping in now. 

Take care , man. Stay safe :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

60k cases today in the UK

1 in 50 have it in UK

and the Oxford vaccine isn’t working in Africa who now have an even stronger mutated version of the virus.

im in Kent at the damn epicentre of this new variant but it looks like this virus is now mutating faster, deadlier and stronger than we and medicine can keep up with.

we can’t keep doing lockdowns. It’ll become an apocalypse because we can’t manage it anywhere. 

544.png

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, Dexwhitespears said:

Yikes. Remember when people here were talking smack about Tom Cruise screaming at careless folks on the set of his movie? How does it feel now, England was notoriously casual in its approach after a point and look where it got them. Pray to God these vaccines are available in good quantity asap! :(  

I still think he should’ve handled it in a more professional manner. I get that protocols should be enforced but he didn’t have to make it into this big speech about providing jobs and that what they are doing is important.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, electricopop said:

I had the worst experience when lockdown happened in my country and can't bear another one!!!

What happened? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

On 1/5/2021 at 8:49 PM, Dexwhitespears said:

Yeah, same here. I am from India and on the face of it we just got 3 vaccines green lit but the risk of haphazard trials is looping in now. 

Take care , man. Stay safe :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Stay safe as well :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I'm able to go to school, because it's my last year and yeah, during the lockdown, because of exams. 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block