Nicki Minaj's new era is coming

Do you know that you were part of the hate train, Jordan? Never forget. Hope this time around your twitter fingers are helping my brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t know what to expect from a Nicki album at this point in her career, but I need that Aubrey x Onika x Wayne collaboration and diss tracks directed at the girls because Nicki made it clear from the start: IT’S OK TO KEEP YA LEGS CLOSED! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do you know that you were part of the hate train, Jordan? Never forget. Hope this time around your twitter fingers are helping my brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t know what to expect from a Nicki album at this point in her career, but I need that Aubrey x Onika x Wayne collaboration and diss tracks directed at the girls because Nicki made it clear from the start: IT’S OK TO KEEP YA LEGS CLOSED! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not Nicki unfollowing everyone so the Arianators wouldn’t flood her DM’s :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki will be coming for Jordan! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block