This Day In Pop: Britney Spears cancels Domination and goes on hiatus (January 4th, 2019)

I was supposed to see her in February, and I remember that morning I was arriving to the office, and I was thinking about changing my tickets or just see if I was still able to get one of those 3D tickets, and instead what I got was a notification from that post and I was like :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Tbh, that excuse always seemed dumb, because if her father was already out danger, why would she need to take the entire year to be with him... They didn't even live together anymore lol but anyways, yeah, that year was pretty rough, she went MIA and then we got the passing of Kingnacio, Andrew Wallet quitting, the Original Make Me... leak, the news about her cameo on that movie, the green pee reports, and finally the voicemail. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

The real post should've been :

My father cancelled Domination and is sending me in a mental health facility against my will for the next 3 months because I refuse to take medication that's being forced on me. HELP ME. 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I know...

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF