Little Mix dominate UK iTunes as they head to #1 and have 4 other versions of Sweet Melody in the Top 10

Slayer

Coming for that 5th UK #1 on Friday!

Little Mix have fans have been hosting buying and streaming parties today to help get the song to #1.

Little Mix's song with Nathan Dawe is #12 on iTunes, the girls take up 6 spots on the Top 15.

Update: Little mix now occupy #1, #2 and #3 and have many more versions in the Top 10!

Eq6VWxEXYAgzeJd?format=jpg&name=small

Eq5xmwJXcAM_a3Z?format=jpg&name=large

little-mix-2020-tgj.jpg.7fd2d5ad42f434b1fafbe007f858328e.jpg

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Coming for that 5th UK #1 on Friday!

Little Mix have fans have been hosting buying and streaming parties today to help get the song to #1.

Little Mix's song with Nathan Dawe is #12 on iTunes, the girls take up 6 spots on the Top 15.

Eq5xmwJXcAM_a3Z?format=jpg&name=large

little-mix-2020-tgj.jpg.7fd2d5ad42f434b1fafbe007f858328e.jpg

Have they uploaded the Acoustic version? I checked my Confetti copy and don't see it

But....

We Did It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYCongratulations GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Are the fans rallying to get it to number one because this is Jesys last single with them or they're showing LM that we're still here for them? 

I haven't seen Mixers go this hard in a long time.

Both - plus Sweet Melody TRULY deserves it!

Mixers went HARD when Confetti came out too! The girls are lucky they have such dedicated and loyal fans, Mixers always come out for the girls :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block