Beyonce recorded 6 songs in one 40-hour long session for '4'

The ppl saying why would she do that when she’s that famous & doesn’t have to prove anything but I think at the time she wasn’t icon BEYONCÉ yet.   She was respected but still just a pop star who had been around a while.  I don’t think she became “the legend” until the surprise release of her self titled & on.  The album 4 didn’t sell as well as her others are the singles didn’t take off either. Now everything she puts out gets more respect & attention. 

with that said 4 is my favorite album by her too! 

• Love 1

Interesting. She must have felt inspired and motivated. My thing is, if she was in there for 40 hours, so were the 10+ other collaborators that are credited on every track, no? Or was she just in there for 40 hours solely recording? 

4 is a good project, not my favorite but Love on Top and End of Time are classic gay club anthems. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block