Queen of 2006: Fergie vs Gwen Stefani vs Nelly Furtado?

Which queen is your favorite ?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ugh, awesome topic! These both were the trinity that defined 2006 pop, i dont know whom to choose :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I think i will have to go with Nelly Furtado...the loose era was so huge back then and Promisc... and Say it right were everywhere in 2006-2007 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: they all had equally huge eras, but its just that Nelly slightly comes higher :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Ikr i can't choose, all these eras were almost perfect :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

47 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

My 3 queens. They really are the holy trinity. I love them so much. They have given me so much joy. 

My favorite songs from each of them: 

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl

Fergie - Fergalicious

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl 

Queens

14 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

gwin stefani queen:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

nelly fartado who?:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Both queens!

Gwen is a legend

xUN4ErD.gif

• Love 2

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: these Queens were big when I was in Highschool (jr hs - freshmen college).

Gwen did release two albums with bops on them. people learned how to spell bananas because of her :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Nelly Furtado released hit after hit from Loose :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Fergie fergs killed the entire game with The Dutchess. Her era was pretty monsterous with London Bridge, Fergalicious, Glamorous and Big Girls Dont Cry. 

Between the 3 I feel Fergie takes the crown. Followed by Gwen and then Nelly Furtado. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Loose by Nelly Furtado was clearly one of the success stories of 2006 and 2007 years with a bunch of incredibly successful songs. Enough hits to push an album with very low expectations to some 2,3 million units sold in the US plus 1,1 million in the UK.

In Canada at 600,000 units or in Germany at 1,1 million the success was even bigger proportionally speaking. 

"who?" :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

All of them were huge. Nelly probably had the highest peak - I mean, Loose was HUGE (Loose was probably bigger internationally, whereas The Dutchess was bigger in the US). However, the careers of Nelly and Fergie were pretty short-lived. Gwen is the only one who had any sort of longevity. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I picked Nelly, though, because she has the best discography. I adore Loose and The Ride:matches:

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

Its kinda hard for me to pick since I was a tween in 2006 

but I will pick Gwen Stefani cause she's that 2006 bich and her music is ICONIC!
Plus she's the only one who's still relevant and making music.

Fergie's career pretty much killed itself when she sang like a whale while doing the National Anthem

• Love 4

I picked Gwen, 2 succesful solo eras. And she was with No Doubt prior too, so early 2000 had her featured on bops as well. I hope she gives us another bop filled album soon.

Nelly was also huge, but I kinda only liked 2 songs back then.

Fergie was a fav too, a tie with Gwen, too bad we had to wait for follow up so long and it kinda didn't do it for me. Also she was succesful with BEP.

• Love 4

I have to go with Nelly. I love her versatile she is... Whoa Nelly was one of my favorite albums when I was a kid... and I LOVE 'Try' and 'Forca' from Folklore. Loose was a TRIUMPHANT moment in her career. Definitely her peak. She was everywhere and killing it. I still listen to Loose these days and it brings me back to an amazing time.

I'll say... Fergie 2nd... because her debut album was legendary and iconic. Gwen was too, actually... but for me, The Dutchess is a more solid album from start to finish than LAMB.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block