Matches (The 5th Glory single)

Lonely2001

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it turns out to be true, that Tristar manages Backstreet Boys, then I hope not. 

I saw this on Twitter (before the sh-it show), but after doing some of my own digging I was unable to find any connection between the grand high witch and BSB

Can anyone shed some light on the matter? Even though Britney has been on hiatus for two years now, is Lou still finding ways to make money of her...cough...allegedly?

If it is true, then we know who was behind the Glory re-release. 

I thought that it was a grower, but It aged quickly, as Swimming In The Stars  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: (But Nick's remix of the song is amazing), which is quite the opposite of the original songs on Glory, that are still fresh :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Thankfully Britney was in control of that album, like she said once, it was her baby. She knows how to deliver songs better than her father and Lou, which is strange, bc they claim that she isn't capable to have her own decisions.  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: #FreeBritney! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

6 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I thought that it was a grower, but It aged quickly, as Swimming In The Stars  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: (But Nick's remix of the song is amazing), which is quite the opposite of the original songs on Glory, that are still fresh :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Thankfully Britney was in control of that album, like she said once, it was her baby. She knows how to deliver songs better than her father and Lou, which is strange, bc they claim that she isn't capable to have her own decisions.  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: #FreeBritney! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I mean I like SITS and Matches more than some songs from og Glory (What Ya Need, Private Show...) but you are right, Matches sounds kinda dated but I love the 2000s remix of the song and I hope that RCA will release official remix EP with that kindof remix. Almost all songs from Glory are awesome, but I like old sound more lol. My favourite album is selftitled. #FreeBritney

In my opinion if B wants to retire she can really. She doesn't need to work. But if RCA needs new material from her I think fans wouldn't be mad for an unreleased collection. Like a boxset with 9 cds with unreleased songs from every era. I know it sounds too good to be true but imagine having Burn and Rebellion in full and all the other songs in best quality ever. I just want that from RCA and Brit can retire for good.

22 hours ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

Thanks for this post i was waiting for a post like it, yeah for me it is the 5th single Sony Music France clearly mentioned it on their official Instagram as you can see below. A remix EP would fix it as a single I also hope for a new cover with the desert photoshoot with the car crash and some hot temperatures waves in the background 🔥 Sony music France Instagram

At the end of the day this is just a new track out on the internet. Nothing more. You know, not a single like Toxic was a single for exemple.

I know it's confusing because the internet totally changed the way music is released nowadays so lines are more blurry.

PS : j'écris en anglais mais je suis français eheh

1 hour ago, Alio said:

At the end of the day this is just a new track out on the internet. Nothing more. You know, not a single like Toxic was a single for exemple.

I know it's confusing because the internet totally changed the way music is released nowadays so lines are more blurry.

PS : j'écris en anglais mais je suis français eheh

Complètement d'accord avec toi sur le fait qu'internet a changé la façon de sortir de la musique, on en revient sur la notion de single qui change, d'autant plus qu'avec certaines applications comme tik tok des random track peuvent être streamées en masse et être diffusées par les radio après ;) content de voir d'autres frenchies sur exhale ^^

Archived